BY SAMSUNG #9 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black (Sprint) see more...

Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I was OBSESSED with this phone when i first got it. The edge screen feature was the icing on the cake! I love being able to pull up an app, a fave contact, or even calculatorfor while i'm in another app! Split screen is perfect for when i want to multitask, and customization options are amazing! Love Samsung!
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love the Samsung galaxy phones and I love the S6, which is what I currently have. I don't have to worry about crashing after an update and I mean a system update not an app I have on it. I have downloaded all the apps I want and still have a lot if room left. It finally has emojis in the keyboard. The camera is better than the previous one. And I live that videos that are in 4k are extremely clear. All in all it is the best phone I have ever had. Outside of the old Nokia Flip Phone ya I remember and had that.
Shannon C.
A pretty good smart phone overall. After about a year, the battery life gets really bad and you have to charge it every 2-3 hours. Even when the phone starts to go bad, it will work but can be frustrating to use
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I love my samsung S6!!! I love it better then the iphone with out a doubt. I love everything about it starting with the colors, camara and just the quality of the phone is perfect. for me it was affordable to purchase. I really love it don't go nowhere with out my phone.
ūüĆĻPatricia T.
me encanta ! the best , tenia uno pero me lo robaron era dos modelos anteriores a este  ! deseo uno  , me encantaria probar este modelo , y en dado caso recomendar o informar que tals eria con todos mi seguidores ! SAMSUNG es una de las marcas que promete en el mercado
Alina R.
I did love this phone but now that I am nearing the end of my second year with this phone my battery has not been working well at all.  I know that is going to happen but when people spend so much money on an item it should last for longer than 2 years.  Also, why can't I just replace the battery?  The cell phone business sis getting pretty ridiculous.
Amanda F.
West Columbia
LOVE this phone as I've had it over 2 years. Holds a charge well and has a fast processor. Camera takes great photos and over all user friendly phone. No issues.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this Samsung I had it for about 3 years before I upgraded and it was the Samsung that was the new cutting-edge it had all the new features you can play with the background so I just love all the cool features that the Galaxy came with
Miranda V.
I love love love this phone! It has such a beautiful seemless design with a really fast processor and stays charged a really long time. I love how skinny it is and the display on it is really great as well!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I loved this phone and the border less screen was the biggest selling point for me obviously. It honestly worked great and was a good phone. The cons are that i paid full price for it, something like $800 and the screen shattered completely very shorty after i got it. The other con was that it was constantly slipping out of your hand,it was an awkward shape to hold in the palm of your hand and the back was flat while the front was rounded which made it even more awkward to hold and hence,subsequently dropped and shattered before my case for it was even delivered. I would not recommend taking this phone out of the box without a case or nice insurance on it or you will be out a lot of money.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I know about the good, but what about the bad? I'm considering on buying this sometime in August.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
EN QUE PAGINA DE INTERNET LO PUEDO COMPRAR MAS BARATO?
khelifa z.
Allaghen
I didnt tray it van i hav it for free
Alejandro Q.
se que muchos se quejan de la bateria y si es lo malo del cel pero no todo gran telefono puede ser perfeto. les recomiendo no tener aplicaciones abiertas por mucho tiempo y tener el ahorro de energia activado y el brillo al no tan alto a hora las aplicaciones que vienen con el telefono las puedes inhabilitar para mejorar la memoria y su funcionamiento, para otods aquellos que compran ihpone por moda no gasten alo tonto enserio que solo es moda yo lo vivi si ahy aplicaciones buenas para ios que androir no tiene aun pero para mi samsung le esta dando la vuelta ihpone siempre lo mismo la camara muy mala pero en fin igual para los que no les alcance la memoria ya hay dispositivos los cuales son como memorias usb con entrada pra ios y anroid en el cual puedes insertar una micro sd y pasar todo lo que quieras para dejar espacio en el telefono sin mas espero esten bien saludos