BY SAMSUNG #15 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black (Sprint) see more...

Tammera D.
Queens
I was very obsessed when I got this phone. I was using it for about a year and it was great. Everything about it was great. I had no problem with it. it was not slow and the camera was phenomenal. Right now my broth has this phone and he is enjoying it.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love the Samsung galaxy phones and I love the S6, which is what I currently have. I don't have to worry about crashing after an update and I mean a system update not an app I have on it. I have downloaded all the apps I want and still have a lot if room left. It finally has emojis in the keyboard. The camera is better than the previous one. And I live that videos that are in 4k are extremely clear. All in all it is the best phone I have ever had. Outside of the old Nokia Flip Phone ya I remember and had that.
Lauren S.
Springfield
LOVE LOVE LOVE this phone! It's almost indestructible! I've been through hell and back with this phone and it's tough. I love how much memory it has, I love the picture quality everything. I love how it has fingerprint verification, it makes me feel one my information a lot safer! The only thing I don't like is I can't get the memory card out because I can't open the back of the phone so idk what to do if I need a new battery. But luckily, no problems yet!
ūüĆĻPatricia T.
me encanta ! the best , tenia uno pero me lo robaron era dos modelos anteriores a este  ! deseo uno  , me encantaria probar este modelo , y en dado caso recomendar o informar que tals eria con todos mi seguidores ! SAMSUNG es una de las marcas que promete en el mercado
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I love my samsung S6!!! I love it better then the iphone with out a doubt. I love everything about it starting with the colors, camara and just the quality of the phone is perfect. for me it was affordable to purchase. I really love it don't go nowhere with out my phone.
Alina R.
I did love this phone but now that I am nearing the end of my second year with this phone my battery has not been working well at all.  I know that is going to happen but when people spend so much money on an item it should last for longer than 2 years.  Also, why can't I just replace the battery?  The cell phone business sis getting pretty ridiculous.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I was OBSESSED with this phone when i first got it. The edge screen feature was the icing on the cake! I love being able to pull up an app, a fave contact, or even calculatorfor while i'm in another app! Split screen is perfect for when i want to multitask, and customization options are amazing! Love Samsung!
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
LOVE this phone as I've had it over 2 years. Holds a charge well and has a fast processor. Camera takes great photos and over all user friendly phone. No issues.
Shannon C.
A pretty good smart phone overall. After about a year, the battery life gets really bad and you have to charge it every 2-3 hours. Even when the phone starts to go bad, it will work but can be frustrating to use
Miranda V.
I love love love this phone! It has such a beautiful seemless design with a really fast processor and stays charged a really long time. I love how skinny it is and the display on it is really great as well!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I know about the good, but what about the bad? I'm considering on buying this sometime in August.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
EN QUE PAGINA DE INTERNET LO PUEDO COMPRAR MAS BARATO?
khelifa z.
Allaghen
I didnt tray it van i hav it for free
Alejandro Q.
se que muchos se quejan de la bateria y si es lo malo del cel pero no todo gran telefono puede ser perfeto. les recomiendo no tener aplicaciones abiertas por mucho tiempo y tener el ahorro de energia activado y el brillo al no tan alto a hora las aplicaciones que vienen con el telefono las puedes inhabilitar para mejorar la memoria y su funcionamiento, para otods aquellos que compran ihpone por moda no gasten alo tonto enserio que solo es moda yo lo vivi si ahy aplicaciones buenas para ios que androir no tiene aun pero para mi samsung le esta dando la vuelta ihpone siempre lo mismo la camara muy mala pero en fin igual para los que no les alcance la memoria ya hay dispositivos los cuales son como memorias usb con entrada pra ios y anroid en el cual puedes insertar una micro sd y pasar todo lo que quieras para dejar espacio en el telefono sin mas espero esten bien saludos
Miranda V.
How good is the screen quality?