BY SAMSUNG

Portia T.
Ionia, MI
The camera on this phone is amazing. The design is beautiful. I like the screen size and how easy it is to use. I don't like the battery life or the fact that you can't put a SD card in the phone.
Jessalyn R.
Overall a great phone. I love love love the camera! The quality of pictures it takes is on par with any basic digital camera. Cons isn't as user friendly as and iPhone. Other than that the phone is awesome. The playstore is easy to use and there is an endless amount of fun apps to choose for anything. Easy for users of all ages. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Madison G.
Normal, IL
Homestly, I loved this phone at first. But within the first month or so, it slowed down dramatically. I don't download many apps, or visit any sites I don't trust. It makes no sense why the performance decreased so much. Maybe I just received a bad phone. It is very expensive. Mine was around $800. It is very customizable, which is one pro I do have.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Just switched from iPhone & never going back love love this android so much room for my apps music & pictures great screen quality & the camera is amazing. android for life now I'll never sucker into buying another iphone .
NiŜs R.
Hello
I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Nissrine and I have a channel on youtube with a large number of his followers, Instagram .I want this phone gift for my dear self  .
Nissrine
Achrâf E.
Sidi slimane bloc 16 n1
""HelloMy name is achraf essadiqui and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings""
Aline M.
Ciudad Juarez Chihuahua
How can i get this phone