Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G9250 4G 32GB Unlocked Mobile Phone Green uploaded by klaudia d.

BY SAMSUNG #19 in Smartphones

Postage: Aus Wide Flat Rate $29.25ea. Delivery:3-7 Business Days. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G9250 4G 32GB Green Unlocked Mobile Phone Recommended Networks: Network Type Band Carriers Notes 2G GSM + GPRS 900 Optus Telstra Vodafone Main frequency for Australian GSM (2G) mobile carriers Yes 1800 Optus Telstra Vodaphone Supplementary frequency for Australian GSM (2G) mobile carriers Yes 3G (UMTS) WCDMA + HSDPA. see more...

Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
Love my edge, great design, great camera, good software, fast (most of the time)
Two things to be aware of: I found it to be a little too slippery to use other without a case. That said, it's so thin that it isn't bulky even with a case
Jessica A.
Saginaw, MI
I was really bummed about turning my Samsung Note 8 in but I couldn't be happier with my S7 edge. All the shortcuts on the edge feature allow me to open my most used apps and features without searching for them and while using any app! I also love the camera. Photos turn out great and it's easy to edit them and send them.
Brooke J.
Fort Worth , TX
I had an iPhone before this, and what caused me to switch is that I kept having problems with it...
I really love this phone! It was a big screen, and the edge feature is very nice, simple, easy to use, and innovative.
This phone is super sleek and pretty. The camera, both normal and front facing are amazing quality.
My only con, (because I was pre-apple)
Is that you cannot use emoticons.
Samsung does have their own version... but it is not accessible to apps without its own specific download.
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Samgsung are not to bad but not the best the newer one looks good but I always have trouble with Samsung I have to waist money to get another one but still gives me problems
Freddy G.
Bueno este telefono segun he podido ver y leer es uno de los mejores actualmente en el mercado ya que no tiene comparacion su camara es muy buena yo diria que la mejor ya que samsung siempre esta haciendo sus camaras cada dia mejor, la calidad del telefono es sumamente buena y es a prueba de agua, el sistema no tiene nada malo definitivamente este telefono vale la pena deseo probarlo ya que necesito cambiar de uno muy rapido.
Bridget u.
Superior, WI
I didn't buy the unlocked phone but got it from AT&T and I love this phone. I've always been a Samsung fan but besides my note this one is top of my books. the edge features are much better then the first edge phone they came out with. the camera is amazing and it has a ton of awesome features that come factory with the phone. highly recommend it to anyone. it's easy to use super fast and not to big if you don't like the note 5

Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
This phone was actually quite the step back for the Galaxy series. I had switched from an S5 to this s6, only to find out a lot of the features I loved from the Samsung series were now missing. Like, the expandable display. The Edge screen did not work properly, either. I actually considered switching from this phone to an apple, until I upgraded yet again to the s7 to be much happier.
Erika A.
Ontario, CA
I have to be honest I was in love with iPhone. It was hard for me to switch but I am so glad i did I have mine in gold and it's my baby I can do many things that iPhone can't do. I thought I would have problems but this phone is easy to use it's amazing seriously. I recommend it to a friend of how in love i was with this phone that's she switch to the same phone as me the next day.
Samantha P.
Orlando, FL
Samsung really knocked it out of the ballpark with this phone. It was a definite step up from my previous Galaxy S4. I didn't feel like I upgraded to the same phone, but a revolutionary product in the smartphone market. Although I am not interested in the S7, I cannot wait to see what Samsung will bring for the S8.
Loren K.
First Samsung phone I have bought since high school and it is great but I have issues... cons: battery dies quickly!!! slow at times and screen sometimes freezes. A little expensive for having these issues and needs an software update or something to make it run smoothly and the battery needs some help!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
6 edge or samsung 7?
I want this can you give me.
Julissa J.
Cancun Qroo
I've heard a lot about this phone say it is very fast and does not lock because i think change phones as mine is this much i locking It is true that this cell is very effective?