BY SAMSUNG

Don't miss a thing with the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+. Enjoy movies, games, and photos on the 5.7 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display. Its slim,. see more...

• I have the s5 and I'm thinking about switching to this ph...3 Answers
  • Is the edge better than the regular S6?3 Answers
  • I have the galaxy s6, and I'm really happy with it. it's ...12 Answers
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This may be my fault, but I'm going to give the edge 3 stars for poor design. The concept of the edge is cool in theory but as a notorious phone dropper, it just isn't sustainable in reality. Had the thing for about 4 months and then it just completely shattered. If you're not as clumsy as I, go for it: the edge notifications are cool. If you are captain clums, might I suggest the S7?
Loty B.
Elwood
I have this one in the aquatic blue. I got it back in England and it's a great phone. It's served me well. Great screen size and the image quality from the camera is spot on. Didn't come up too pricey in the region at the time.
Celeste R.
Great phone. I love Samsung and I've had alot of the galaxy's and notes. This one is still great even with having newer phones out. I love the edge feature easy to use and great for fast access so you dont have to have so many apps on your home screen. Lots of memory and camera is great. I love everything about it!
jessica m.
I love my phone. Besides of all awesome features of an edge, I have recently made an observation about the cracks all over my phone. For whatever reason the phone handles cracks very well. You have to tilt it in the sunlight to actually tell that its broken!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
I lover the phone. The screen is very durable and doesn't crack easily. The phone gas a slim design with a nice large screen that doesn't seem like it's a tablet. The battery life was great for about a year and it has decreased.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this phone. It's got a great screen size. It's very easy to use. I it's pretty and has a ton of great features like edge glow where if you set each important contact to a color when your phone is on it's face and it rings it will glow that specific color so you knpw whos calling without having to run over to it and pick it up.
The feature where during sleep mode you can see the time and notifications and more depending on which features you want to see you can see your phone and the time, etc. While laying down and your phone is lying down you can see everything clearly. These are just a few of the great features.
The biggest con is that there is no expandable memory. That's a huge deal to me. Next the screen cracks too easily and that's definitely on purpose and it's too expensive to fix. You might as well buy a new phone in that case. Also if your memory gets full and you want to delete apps and such that you don't use but that came with the phone you can't. You can make them not be seen but they are still permanently downloaded to the phone. The signal strength is not always great on this phone on Wi-Fi or service compared to other phones in the exact same area at the exact same time.
The camera is of amazing quality and so is the video camera software.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
These dang android phones I don’t even get it if you are at Apple user don’t even try it we did we returned it within a couple days because it is just hogwash stick with Apple and you’ll be great.
Nataliia B.
With the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + I had a love with the first touch at the MWC. He perfectly fell into his hand and screamed, directly demanding: "Take me immediately and right here!"))) Of course, the most eye-catching Edge + chip is the screen! It does not matter whether you read the news, watch the movie, play or just keep smarfton in your hands - rounded edges give a euphoric sense of volume and the effect of a complete lack of frames on the sides. And considering the awesome image quality, any action turns into an undoubted pleasure!
Miranda V.
I love love love this phone! It has such a beautiful seemless design with a really fast processor and stays charged a really long time. I love how skinny it is and the display on it is really great as well!
Angel P.
Is an excellent phone, never gets slow, has a good support by samsung, are always updating, has many complements such as the heart rate sensor, digital compass, accelerometers, and others.The rear camera is a very good camera has good definition and has different modes of capture, to a semi manual mode and the front camera is very good has a good aperture and the selfies come out very well even in dark conditions. Also the front camera has a makeup effect that makes you look great and if several people in the photo also applied, this phone is not certified to repel water but it does very well and I have tried it accidentally about three times and Nothing has happened, I recommend it
Diana Z.
I have the galaxy s6, and I'm really happy with it. it's there a big difference with the edge?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Why would you choose this phone over the iPhone 6s? Pros and Cons? I love the edge layout, but what will make a former iPhone user want to switch? I'm a lover of FaceTime and imessage! What can this phone do that out preforms current apple products?
Jasmin R.
I'd like to buy one of these to use as a backup to play games and stuff. Would it be a good phone with good booting up time to play when I'm on the go?
Crystal F.
I have the s5 and I'm thinking about switching to this phone. What are your favorite features of this phone? Is there anything you dislike about it?
Denise G.
Lancaster , TX
Is the edge better than the regular S6?