BY SAMSUNG #52 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung - Galaxy S6 edge 4G with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black see more...

Bryscilla A.
My favorite phone to date. I've had about 5 phones, but I really like this one this most. I love the sleek design and how user friendly it is. I love that I contact customize my theme without having to use a third party app.I wish the phone was smaller because it feels like everyone can read what your typing. Other than that I really love this phone.
Lisa D.
Fort myers, FL
I love this phone not a single thing for me to complain about. Holds its charge well, has great storage and easy to use.
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Serious game changer ladies and gents!! I was a serious team IPhone user literally thought nothing could compare! Well I was wrong I went to verizon to get a new I phone for one I needed a serious upgrade I couldn't even download any apps because of how old my I phone was, plus my screen was shattered so I went with kind of an open mind browsed around I liked the windows phone and the new note but I wasn't completly sold plus I couldn't get the complaints from friends and other users out of my head! So all the sudden I see this futuristic looking sleek, thin but not to thin, amazing looking Samsung edge and I honestly think I fell in love with just the way the phone looked but when I actually started tinkering with the phone then I was sold! The sides of the phone are like chopped off and the screen goes all the way down. The right side of the edge on the 32 gig and edge plus you can add all of your apps on the side for easier and way quicker access so basically when u hold the phone in your hand were ur fingertips meet the phone is were u can store all of your most used apps.or whatever u want on the 16 gig which is what I have at first you could only put contacts up but after my recent system update I know can put contacts or my fav/most used apps on the edge screen! Some people say they wouldn't like being able to randomly touch there phone and not know what there doing exactly well never fear there is a thin button right were the edge begins that u swipe and ur edge lists appear! Another good thing is OK Google it is basically just like Serie for I phones u can do anything send a text, send a text with just talking, make a phone call, get directions, find out what restaurants and stores are nearby! Pretty much anything u want all just buy saying "ok google" the only thing I wish this phone had was a dummies how to use app lol this Samsung edge galaxy does so many different things it's un real the technology is out of this world plus the camera/video is out of this world! So not only does this phone look good but it has the technology and everything else u can dream of to back it up!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually have a s6 Edge Plus but I love it just the same. The fast processor and large screen make this phone a dream. I watch movies nonstop on it while I'm at work. I also really appreciate the quick charge. No more watching hours for your device to charge fully.
Every day I learn something new about this phone. I love it. I plan to keep it for a while.
Denise R.
CLARKSVILLE, TX
I've had my s6 edge for a year now. I rarely have any problems with it other than it getting hot. I have apps that cool it down, fortunately. I've dropped it several times (note: am clumsy), and only the back of my phone has cracks. It could be a bit faster, but I am grateful for what I have.
Isabell T.
Gardena , CA
I gave it 4 stars only because the color says black but it looks almost blue but other than the color it's a great phone pictures are amazing and the phone itself it's awesome!
Alicia K.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love my phone. The pictures are amazing when I don't have my dslr with me. The memory and speed of the phone is great. I will only use Samsung phones.
kylie k.
Connellsville, PA
I like this phone a lot but it's not as great as I had hoped it to be. The battery life is horrible and I don't like how all storage is internal. It also tends to get really hot while charging or using it for long periods of time. Camera quality is good as well as some of the features on the phone itself.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I absolutely love mmy phone! The picture quality is great and the options with the front camera are amazing! I prolly wont buy another phone for a few years. I would give it 5 stars but it dies fast, even with power saving mode and the dimming light adjustment. It also get super hot when charging/searching for service and using the camera. I'm not sure what the issue is with that. I don't have any other complaints about it.
connie b.
Durham, NC
I love Samsung products all together, but this is my 3rd Samsung cell phone. Honestly, I shouldn't have spent the extra money for the edge technology because I don't use it. Other than that, this phone is fantastic!
Karisma A.