Samsung - Galaxy S6 Edge 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (at & t)

BY SAMSUNG #53 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 edge 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (AT & T) see more...

Taylor P.
East Grand Forks, MN
I have this phone currently and it's what um using to write this review!! Only difference is I have Verizon, not AT&T. I couldn't wait for this phone to be released and I had it for a while before I had any real issues with it. Thankfully I had insurance so I was able to replace my phone and get a another S6 Edge. I love this phone and recently just got my son the S7 Edge and they are almost the same which is great!! The memorex and GB is just enough for my personal use. I will continue to buy Samsung!
Madison L.
I love the Galaxy S6 Edge. I have had no trouble with it ever since I purchased it. It has been more than enough for me. Super easy to use and navigate. My favorite part is the camera and how clear it is. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It is awesome!
alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
Upon switching cell phone carriers altogether, I thought it would also be a good time to switch from Apple to Android! With this purchase, I have found that I love my new phone and wouldn't trade it for the world! so many new things to discover with this phone!
Michelle O.
Overall, really like this phone, it's easy to use and love the color. The downfall is I had some IT issues that required me to reset the phone. Battery life isn't great. Because of the edge of the phone I can't always touch icons on my screen.
Ana L.
College Park, MD
If you like to take pictures, specially, selfies or makeup related selfies this is for you, it has the best best best camera EVER. i always get ask what type of camera i use. Is so clear!!! love it.
April S.
Bronston, KY
Product is very durable and can always be relied on when we need to make a call or text. Alot of time the signal is exceptional. Takes great pictures and the sound is great!
Michelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this phone! I have the edge plus and its the gold. The sides are awesome and makes it easier to access different things such as the camera and your call list.
Gerardo R.
Los Angeles, CA
For starters the phone doesn't look black at all it looks blue. But other than the phone not being black there's nothing you can complain about this phone
Carol S.
I lover this phone. I use to have an apple and decided to try Samsung. I'm so glad I switched. It's so much easier to navigate.
Leslie Z.
Best purchase ive made all year! Great phone, camera, so many cool new specs so I'm hoping it last me a while.