Samsung - Galaxy S6 Edge 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (at & t)

BY SAMSUNG #66 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 edge 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (AT & T) see more...

Stacie E.
Lansing, MI
I bought this phone in November. I liked the sleek design. It's not terribly different from the s5 except that the back does not come off so there isn't access to the battery or the ability to add an SD card. Because of that, the device itself comes with more internal storage which is okay but not ideal. I prefer to keep my data on a card that I can remove myself.

I am also finding I do not like how slippery it is. This may sound weird but I can't just set it on the arm of the sofa and browse because it slides right off and I've almost lost it in the furniture several times.

I will say, however, that it has survived many tumbles and has yet to show signs of wear and tear.
Ardgene B.
(I actually have gold, and T-Mobile)
The phone is aesthetically appealing; real sleek looking. The functions and interface is fine. My only complaint is not being able to open up the back to get to the battery. The battery life doesn't last very long after a few months, unless you do absolutely nothing with the phone. The charger and battery of the s5 is preferable to this one. The charge was faster, and held a lot longer.
Kim S.
Somerset, KY
Bought from Verizon. The fingerprint locked out and was unable to get back into phone. Verizon said it was problem occurred before and nothing they can do. New phone, locked out if but would not fix or allow return. After days of searching and phone calls, traveled 2 hours to Verizon company and after hours of the tech trying to work on phone, unable to access phone. Droid was exchanged. So there is a problem that can occur with fingerprint system of the phone and once denied access you may never use phone again, unless technician has learned how since our incident
Ariana H.
Bronx, NY
I actually have my phone with T-Mobile. I love This phone. I'm a Samsung diehard and I was considering switching to LG after having a so so experience with my Galaxy S5. But I am happy with this upgrade, to the S6 Edge, it's a beautiful sapphire blue, it runs smoothly with very little glitches or issues. I love that we can now change the phone's look with Samsung Templates. It's fast and the edge screen is very durable.
Ashley B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PHONE. First of all, the camera is amazing! The home button has fingerprint technology, which means you can unlock your device or log into certain accounts using one touch of your finger. It also charges in one hour with the Samsung fast charger. One down side is battery life, and another is that there is no option for external storage. Other than that, I love my Samsung Galaxy S6!
Taylor P.
East Grand Forks, MN
I have this phone currently and it's what um using to write this review!! Only difference is I have Verizon, not AT&T. I couldn't wait for this phone to be released and I had it for a while before I had any real issues with it. Thankfully I had insurance so I was able to replace my phone and get a another S6 Edge. I love this phone and recently just got my son the S7 Edge and they are almost the same which is great!! The memorex and GB is just enough for my personal use. I will continue to buy Samsung!
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
I actually have my edge hooked up with verizon!! I traded my very old I phone 4 for this gorgeous Edge 6 not only does it look amazing sleek and has a huge screen but doesn't look or feel to big but the technology is out of this world! every day I learn something new or find out another awesome feature! one of my faves is how my edge keeps track of were I parked at the grocery store, knows the diffwrence between work and home without me programing it first and many many more!!! not to mention the camera is amazing
Amanda A.
Jeffersonville, IN
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is possibly my favorite phone I've ever owned. Acquired my first cell phone at 17 years old and 15 years later it's easy to say that I have used many, many different varieties of cellular devices. I feel like the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is both durable and reliable. The photo quality is excellent. And I love the look of the phone itself.
Katie R.
Trout, LA
I love my phone! It has everything you would need. It's on the pricey side but it's a great thing to splurge on. It's very easy to use and the edge is nice to get to your favorite apps and contacts. It even comes with a health app that can tell your heart rate and how many steps you have walked that day. It's the best phone I've had and would recommend to anyone.
Jessica F.
Middleburg, FL
I love the phone itself but I started having issues with it right after my 14 days was up. It freezes up regardless of how many times I restart my phone and when I press the side button, the screen will remain dark instead of going to the lock screen. My mom had the same issues with hers but she was able to take hers back for the note 5.