Samsung - Galaxy S6 Edge 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (at & t)

BY SAMSUNG #54 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 edge 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (AT & T) see more...

Taylor P.
Taylor P.
East Grand Forks, MN
I have this phone currently and it's what um using to write this review!! Only difference is I have Verizon, not AT&T. I couldn't wait for this phone to be released and I had it for a while before I had any real issues with it. Thankfully I had insurance so I was able to replace my phone and get a another S6 Edge. I love this phone and recently just got my son the S7 Edge and they are almost the same which is great!! The memorex and GB is just enough for my personal use. I will continue to buy Samsung!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PHONE. First of all, the camera is amazing! The home button has fingerprint technology, which means you can unlock your device or log into certain accounts using one touch of your finger. It also charges in one hour with the Samsung fast charger. One down side is battery life, and another is that there is no option for external storage. Other than that, I love my Samsung Galaxy S6!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Trout, LA
I love my phone! It has everything you would need. It's on the pricey side but it's a great thing to splurge on. It's very easy to use and the edge is nice to get to your favorite apps and contacts. It even comes with a health app that can tell your heart rate and how many steps you have walked that day. It's the best phone I've had and would recommend to anyone.
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
Naples, FL
I unfortunately dropped my S4 in the water and it stopped charging but thankfully the S6 had just been released. I love my edge!! The best thing about it is the actual features for the edge of the phone. So cool I can see the time displayed even when the phone is sleeping at night. As much as I use this phone, there is still so much more I would like to learn!
Amy C.
Amy C.
I love my Galaxy S6 Edge. It not only is pretty to look at but the display on it is amazing. The camera takes perfect pictures and it never fails me with its speed. The Samsung provided tool that came pre installed are a big plus. I will be a Samsung Galaxy Owner for life!
Madison L.
Madison L.
I love the Galaxy S6 Edge. I have had no trouble with it ever since I purchased it. It has been more than enough for me. Super easy to use and navigate. My favorite part is the camera and how clear it is. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It is awesome!
Joe C.
Joe C.
Erie, PA
This is the best cell phone i have ever used. the end. great display, edge is neat. great camera, great battery life. Samsung is the best phone brand out there...... phone was expensive but well worth the price campared to the competition. i switched from iphone.
alexis b.
alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
Upon switching cell phone carriers altogether, I thought it would also be a good time to switch from Apple to Android! With this purchase, I have found that I love my new phone and wouldn't trade it for the world! so many new things to discover with this phone!
Manny C.
Manny C.
Indian Trail, NC
I've had the Samsung Galaxy S5 before, and then I saw that they released the new Samsung Galaxy S6. I immediately thought that I had to go buy the S6, so I did. I enjoy it. I enjoy the new features, the camera, the hardware comma and how sleek and fast it is.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Overall, really like this phone, it's easy to use and love the color. The downfall is I had some IT issues that required me to reset the phone. Battery life isn't great. Because of the edge of the phone I can't always touch icons on my screen.