Samsung - Galaxy S6 Edge 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gold (verizon Wireless)

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy S6 edge 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gold (Verizon Wireless) see more...

Jordanis L.
 I sure do love the ergonomics of this phone it feels so well built not to mention the quality of all the elements that make up this phone! It's perfect for someone who uses their phone mainly to text phone calls a simple social media use. I hacked mine and put a custom ROM in order to remove the bloatware and boy did was it night day difference! The only drawback is that some apps don't accept custom roms like snapchat, but the phone felt extremely snappy, I recommend this phone to someone who's tech savy and can modify the rom to remove the bloatware!
Cheryl R.
Gulfport, MS
Samsung is by far the best cell phone I've ever bought,I've never had any problems with mine.It's fast and takes great pictures and I have small hands so It's a perfect fit
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THIS PHONE IS NOT AS GOOD AS EVERYONE SAYS. YOU DROP IT, AND IT WILL CRACK. IT WILL CRACK BECAUSE THE WAY THE EDGE PART HITS THE GROUND. THE COLOR ON THE PHONE IS REALLY PRETTY AND ITS COOL HOW YOU CAN USE SIDE AS NOTIFICATION BAR. BUT IT BROKE WITHIN 1 DROP FOOT FROM GROUND.
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
I have always like how the Samsung Galaxy phone worked but the edge is by far my favorite ones so far. The camera is great i take a lot of pictures and screen size is perfect for me. The features on the edge are awesome for doing multiple things at once which I love. Samsung company has always helped me with no problem also so I will stick with them in there great products and amazing customer service.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Best phone I have ever had. I absolutely love this. I had an apple before and was just never satisfied. Everything was so plain. But the second I got my galaxy and seen all what I could do with it I was hooked. Not only that that but the picture quality is stunning. The HD display is so beautiful. I'm obsessed. Can not wait to upgrade and get my hands on a new model!
Elizabeth R.
Lancaster
I upgraded to the s6 about a year ago and it's been really great.  The design of it is so awesome with the amazing display screen and tons of new features.  It was pretty easy to figure out at first noreply@unclebens.com complicated. It runs fast and has a good battery life.  Definitely would recommend this product to anyone.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
My mother had this and I didn’t like it. Because of the screen it’s to expensive to fix. It cost about 300 just to fix the screen and if you would to drop this phone once and that’s all . Over all the phone is good and works fine but it just kills me about the screen. Plus she got it when it came out and broke really fast. Y’all know phones can be expensive.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
When I first got this phone i was absolutely in love it was great and I couldn't have been happier. But being a teen I'm constantly on it, it overheats very fast and the charging port is broken so it has trouble charging
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved this phone. It was very fast and not too large for my tiny hand. My biggest issue with it is that, due to the edge, it was difficult to protect. I ended up dropping it and having to replace it because it broke. Also, my battery life was not spectacular.
Melissa S.
La Verne, CA
I recently got the galaxy s6 edge and I absolutely love it! The quality of the camera is so good which is necessary as I take so much pics and videos of my baby. It gives the option of using Manuel settings so you can adjust camera settings right on the screen. You can even take pictures in the dark and the picture still comes out quite clear and bright. There's like a million cool features to this phone and I'm still learning how to use it. The only negative thing Is maybe the thumbprint security feature when unlocking the phone. (There's other options you can try too instead of just the normal pin or swipe feature) It worked great at first, and I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but the phone doesn't always read my thumbprint right away. I now end up just typing in my back up password in to unlock it. But other than that, the phone is amazing!
Jessica W.
Willingboro, NJ
Since Samsung took off the capability of having a SD card for memory, how are people saving there items?
Ilma T.
I'd like to try it and make review on Instagram. :D
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS
Does the edge break easier?
This sale? Reply ones you received please😭