BY SAMSUNG #53 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 4G with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (AT & T) see more...

Tabatha C.
Paragould, AR
Love the function of the phone. Camera is amazing. Durable even without a case. Almost scared of what being in a case may mean for it though bc it caught on fire on Christmas eve. The phone overheats when charging and it got way too hot. The heat transferred from the charger port to the headphones jack directly next to it sparks shot out the corner has charger marks and indentations and the back is now cracked due to this. Shut down nearly my whole house. Luckily my breaker box works well and I wasn't using in my usual place or I could have caught my house on fire. Still trying to work with att and Samsung to get it replaced. Otherwise awesome phone.
Michael B.
Barksdale AFB, LA
Horrible phone. It's issues include lagging, overheating, too many preinstalled background apps, easily cracked glass screen, over priced repairs and retail cost. I would not get this phone again.
Mariah M.
Medford, MA
I am writing this review on my galaxy s6! I am a huge advocate for androids; especially Samsung! Storage is great and I've never had one crash (since I started with the s3). I love that is world's with Google as the primary search engine. Its super fast and I can customize it to my liking whether its the display (wallpaper it text messages)... I can also put a little banner on the lock screen. The security on this bad Larry is incredible to and it's easy to transfer information from my other Samsung's to my new ones!! I love all things Samsung. Their products are savage.
Tammy W.
Washington, DC
I have had my phone for about 10 months now and this is the best phone I have ever purchased. Its fast, bright, sleek and great for multitasking. I was upset about the memory card not being included in this upgrade but as I have had time to use it I realized how much it wasn't required. I have enough space to hold pictures and videos with no lag. I love the look and feel and that the speaker is finally on the bottom and not on the back of the phone. My music no longer sounds muffled. Keep up the great work samsung. Cant wait to test the new one
Maria S.
I love this phone!!! I got it for Christmas and it has so many features. You can track your steps. Also your heart rate with the thing on the back by the camera by just pressing your finger on it for a few seconds. There are many different ways to lock your screen to keep it safe too. Its easy to use and the screen has a great quality image. The largest downside to this phone is the charge. It doesn't last very long and often dies in the middle of my school day.
Donald B.
Oxford, AL
There is nothing to not like about this phone. I did buy a good protective case and a screen protector to protect my investment and it all works great. I dropped the phone from cabinet height onto a wood floor and no problems have shown up. The phone is great for every use I have. Social media, texting, pictures (really great) better than my expensive digital camera. My daughter has one also and she loves hers and spends hours listening to music downloading videos, Facebook and other social media. This is a really great phone and I have no problems with phone reception, after all that is what the phone is really for.
Brittany M.
Utica, NY
Worst device I have ever purchased. I was extremely brand loyal to Samsung but when the issues started occurring with overheating and my phone basically not working at all, Samsung would not help. I switched from Samsung to Apple almost immediately after this purchase and I won't ever go back. The S6 is laggy, gets too hot and is not user friendly like the iPhones. I had 5 Samsung devices before this and this ruined them for me.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
This phone is okay. I got it for a good price through Sprint and it was my best option at the time. I am an Android avid and switched from HTC to Samsung to try out a new brand. I definitely prefer my HTC. The dictionary and swype features on my Galaxy S6 are terrible. This phone also has weird quirks like having the notification light blink when there are no notifications. Overall it does everything that any other smart phone will do and has a decent camera but I wouldn't buy another Samsung purely because I've found other phones with better features.
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this phone so much, much better than my iPhone I had before it, but, sadly it has one fatal flaw. The battery life on this phone can't compare to the iPhone battery life. I feel like I'm attached to my wall for half of my life. I even have many of the features turned off to try to save battery life and nothing works. That being said, this phone is beautiful with an amazing display and camera! I would repurchase a Samsung phone if they found a way to improve battery life!
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
I have had my phone for about a year now and I am completely on love with it! It is a very chic, really easy to handle, lightweight, and super smart product to buy. It is very easy to use! I have not had any problems with it yet, it does not lag or freeze up. I'm so glad to be an owner of this product!
diana i.
kuching,sarawak
can i get this i would be a perfect give for me since i cannot afford to buy a new phone
Could I get one I want it for christmas for my brother