BY SAMSUNG #66 in Smartphones

Find cell phones at Target.com! Samsung galaxy s5 mini g800f 16GB 4g lte unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Carrie S.
Dorr, MI
This phone is wonderful. It has fast WiFi speeds and good mobile data speeds. On T-Mobile in US I only get H+, H, 3G, E and G. If I'm lucky I can get 4G sometimes. This phone is the International Version so some LTE bands won't work for US. The camera on this phone is great. If I hold the phone still when I take the picture then it would turn out really well. Though this phone has a fingerprint sensor, it sometimes doesn't register the fingerprint and after a while I give up and put in my alternative password. The touchscreen is great and responds really well. Out of the box it is running Android 4.4.2 KitKat which is really fast. On certain apps the phone crashes and restarts or it just freezes and you have to take the battery out and put it back in. Since this version is the International Version it does have NFC unlike the US Version. Calling is great and you can hear the person you're talking to really clearly. Also in the box it comes with the phone, a battery, earbuds with microphone and volume controls, and a USB Charger that has to long round ports and can only be used internationally.

Overall, this is an excellent phone and works really well. If you're looking for a phone that isn't very expensive and can get the job done then this is the phone you're looking for. The screen is not too big and not too small. You can easily use the phone with one hand and reach all four corners. I really recommend this phone!
Ronnie P.
Haverhill, MA
I really love my Samsung S5 Mini. I had the S4 Mini until recently and upgraded. This phone is very user friendly and has lots of apps on it. I ordered the mini from overseas because I like the feel of it in my hands. It's small enough that I can hold it easily with one hand. Most of the phones out there now are just too big for me. I hope Samsung continues making minis because each time I upgrade, I will go for the mini. If you want a Samsung Android, but like the size of an older iPhone, I suggest this one, you will not be disappointed. This is not a very common phone, and I don't believe they sell them here in the US, but I have had no problem finding them on eBay.
Jennifer G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Okay so for starters...I absolutely love this phone!!! I will definitely be an android user for the rest of my days!! It's easy to use, navigation through it is very simple. It's definitely affordable. Has different colors for options, but if you are anything like me you won't need to be picky about a cover because it will be in an otter box.
Ella W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Samsung. This brand has always been amazing. The best feature and the reason I bought this phone is because of the memory capacity and the camera quality. It runs smoothly does not freeze up like other phones I have purchased in the past. It is very easy to use for anything from making calls, to using it to run my business
Patricia R.
Plant City, FL
I love my Galaxy s5. the graphis are so clear and colorful. and some of the pictures appear to be 3d. The best feature is the quickness in which you can switch back and forth between apps.So far I have found it to be very reliable, without any linitations. I would very much recommend this phone.
Christina D.
Saginaw, TX
Love thus phone! Charges super fast! Very easy to use! Love the water protection! Definitely a tiny computer at my finger tips. Camera could be a bit better but overall great value for the money. I definitely recommend it for someone who wants lots of features without a huge phone
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
Samsung is the way to go with most electronics. I swear by the company. The Galaxy phone is wonderful. Easy to use and very durable. I love it's sturdy construction and scratch proof screen. It is definitely worth the money and would recommend it to everyone.
Angel W.
Henrico, VA
I switched from the iPhone 5 to the Samsung s5 and it's okay. The camera doesn't always give me clear pictures and when I record from the front facing camera it's a staticky sound in the background. It's a decent phone but I won't be upgrading to the 6.
Janet A.
Dade City, FL
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 about a year ago. I'm in love with this phone. It is more than I expected. I do everything on this phone...pay bills, grocery list, shop online, ect. Takes beautiful pics and videos. It's amazing! I highly recommend it.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
A ustedes que les parece este tlf?