BY SAMSUNG #63 in Smartphones

Find cell phones at Target.com! Samsung galaxy s5 mini g800f 16GB 4g lte unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

Shelby G.
Masontown, PA
I've had this phone for over a year and I still love it so much. I was always an apple girl until this.
Emily D.
Overland Park, KS
Love this phone. I switched from an iPhone to Samsung galaxy a few years ago and have never regretted the switch.
Delmi S.
Dunellen, NJ
As a former apple fan, I have converted to the Samsung club and love it. I love the freedom that Samsung brings with a wider variety of products and apps and the capabilities of things you can do with your phone like download music and movies straight to your phone from other apps other than only their own app store.
Shawndi L.
Great phone! I just don't like the way the screen locks up at times. For such a pricey phone.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This phone has been pretty great for my husband, though he says he'd sometimes rather have an iphone. I personal much prefer it, much more user friendly.
Hannah Z.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have the s5 it isn't unlocked but I have a two year plan. I have loved this phone the camera is great and I love how I can customize more then an iPhone
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Outside of a few technical issues, my Galaxy S5 has been great for over a year now. I love this phone!
Angela W.
Love my Galaxy S5! This is my second Galaxy phone. Had the S3 before and was excited to get this. I work from home on my phone so it's super handy in that aspect!
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Phone's great just not enough memory. Never have had this issue before except with this phone. I will still stick to samsung phones though
Ashley  D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Switched to this phone from the iPhone and it has not been a bad phone. It has a lot of helpful features and the camera is great!
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
A ustedes que les parece este tlf?