BY SAMSUNG #11 in Smartphones

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone
  • "I have yet to have an issue with my battery life - generally lasting 2 days before I need a charge (depending on use of course)." in 8 reviews
  • "So far, the front camera is iffy, but you can get away with it with some editing apps, and it's like you used an iPhone!" in 5 reviews
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Megan C.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my second galaxy phone that I've had and I've enjoyed it for the most part. I like the camera and all the settings that you can personalize and make it your own. However, I don't like how mine, Personally takes FOREVER to delete messages. I can try to delete like 20 and it takes a long time. I also don't like (I had this problem with my s3 also) That the battery does mess up within 2 years. I've bought a replacement and this one has now currently messed up too. also the charging port has messed up,some days it will work, others it won't Im just confused as to why I have this problem. Other than that I love the storage, quality and turn out of the pics
ADK F.
My niece let me have her broken Samsung Galaxy S5 because it was still usable. I used to have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and loved it, so I was excited about getting to check out S5. It was completely different from the S4. i hated this phone. I would never use one of these again. Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Techie Expert Level 1
This was such a great phone. I am a HUGE Samsung Galaxy fan! The phones are great with being able to customize and have an extra storage spot for micro sd cards. These phones are only getting better as they come out with a new one. There are so many great cases for this phone as well!
ūüĆĻPatricia T.
wowww ! se ve hermoso es compacto e ideal para las chicas coll ... me encanta lo adoro quiero uno ! :( he tenido la oportunidad de tenerlo en my manos y es super rapido , de buena calidad y perfecto, es the best me encanta i love it i love it i love i love it
Zara F.
Marion, VA
Review for: Other more...
I currently own a Samsung Galaxy s5, it is the worst phone I have owned. It constantly freezes up, it restarts itself frequently, and does not have a lot of storage space. The worst problem I have with it, is the camera. It takes such a long time, 4-5 minutes, just to start to focus. I will definitely go back to an iPhone with my next phone purchase.
Alyssa G.
Sarcoxie
Review for: Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - Black, Other more...
I love this device I've been using the galaxy s5 for years now and with each phone I've had the battery life sucks it's a great product but the battery needs a lot of work and I mean alot
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - Gold more...
I really like the color of this phone. I think that the price is good for what is capable of doing. I wish it would be faster though. The pictures that this phone takes are pretty good! It has for beuty and all that without an app I think that is why I like this phone so much!
Tori s.
Elizabethton
This is the phone that I recently purchased, and it works so great. Great service and overall awesome phone. I love how the buttons work and the screen doesnt crack so easily. 5 out of 5 by far!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I don’t actually own a galaxy S5 myself but my mom’s friend does and she let me use it one day for something. It was very easy to use! And the picture quality was amazing. So in the future I need to try a galaxy phone.
Jessica  C.
Oak Ridge, NC
How much better is the battery life compared to an iPhone?
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
My dad has this phone, and he broke the charger protector thingy, does anyone know if we can buy another one, or how does it work?
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
If you decided between the iPhone and the Galaxy s5, Why did you pick the s5?
Phoebe J.
Is anyone else experiencing dropped calls regardless of the carrier? I'm starting to think this may be device - specific....
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
If you decided between the iPhone and the Galaxy s5, Why did you pick the s5?