Samsung Galaxy S4 White Unlocked Smartphone uploaded by Ruthy G.

BY SAMSUNG #23 in Smartphones

$document. readyfunction { $".Zip".clickfunctionevt{ evt. prevent Default; var url = $this. attr"href".split".jsp"; url = url[0] " body. jsp" url[1]; site. func. open Generic Layerurl; }; }; Click Here for Cell Phone Buying GuideUnlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT & T and TMobile in the U.S.; phone will not work with Sprint Verizon Boost Mobile or Virgin Wireless service. If you are purchasing this device for use on the TMobile AT & T Tracfone NET10 or StraightTalk networks please contact your carrier prior to purchasing to confirm your carrier will support voice and data on this unlocked GSM device. Please read and fully understand this unlocked device prior to purchase. Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Unlocked SmartphoneThis premium quality Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 unlocked smartphone with large color LCD touch screen lets you talk text surf the web and stay connected to emails and your favorite social network sites. Builtin WiFi lets you connect to the internet without using your data plan. You can also capture and share pictures and videos with the 13MP camera listen to music and enjoy your favorite apps. Includes builtin Bluetooth 4.0 NFC technology GPS MP3 playback speakerphone customizable ring tones and voice mail. 5" Super AMOLED capacitive multitouch screen display delivers brilliant colors sharp graphics and smooth movement Powered by Google s Android Jelly Bean operating system16GB internal memory plus microSD memory card slot card not included provides storage for your favorite songs videos and photos13MP camera with geotagging auto focus LED flash and face and smile detection lets you capture all the fun Model#: Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA bands: 850/900/1900/2100 Your carrier will need the info above to confirm if the phone is supported on its network. RETURNS ARE LIMITED FOR MOBILE DEVICES see more...

Monica C.
Fresno
These are really good phones for little kids. They can still do everything they would normally do on other phones but this one is cheaper now that it's an older model.
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este telefono inteligente, lo compre el 18 de diciembre del año 2013 y está en perfectas condiciones, se me cayo varias veces y se me rompió hace unas semanas la pabtalla pero no ha dejado de funcionar, lo recomiendo muchísimo, tiene una cámara asombrosa y es un dispositivo super rápido.😍📱 #teamsamsung
Lauren D.
This was my first ever smart phone and I was in love with it, the phone preformed beautifully for nearly two years!!! About a month before I would of had it for two years the battery started to give and the phone would turn off randomly, at that point I invested in a new battery which lasted about a month and half and then it kind of pooped out on me. Over all I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone who just wants something cheap and reliable, definitely worth the money!
Andjoua R.
I had this phone before I switched over to apple. This phone froze a lot. Ads kept popping up no matter how much I cleaned it; I only downloaded recommended apps. Overall it kept crashing. It ran hot most of the time. The only thing I like about androids is that they're customizable but you'll still probably catch a virus. I'm glad I switched to apple
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
This phone great, I have had mine for 5 years and it has held up. Recently I started to get issues. The battery didn't hold for a whole day, it got hot very fast, the camera isn't all the amazing, and sometimes I wouldn't receive calls. I have recently upgraded to another Samsung because I do believe that this brand is really great quality.
Nicole D.
I've had my S4 for two years. In that time, I've had very few issues with it. Occasionally it will be cranky and not work like it should but that's kinda the case with smartphones. It is overall, pretty durable, but I am kind of a monster to devices so I keep mine covered with a protector and case at all times. Of course the one time I didn't have a case, I dropped it and scratched it a little. But I drop it all the time and I've never had an issue with cracked screens. During heavy use the phone can get a little warm but that's pretty common with smartphones, especially ones that are a little older. I'm not crazy about all the built in apps and do my best to disable them. The latest android, Lollipop, works exceptionally well on this phone. It does take up some storage space but this does has the option for an SD card. I sold smartphones for a couple summers and overall, many many customers absolutely love their S4. I love my macbook but I will always be an Android user for phones
Aj S.
I had this phone when I was about 13-14. I personally loved this phone because it was easy to use, fast, and had a good battery life. I like how it is customizable too.
Carmen P.
I had this phone for over 2 years. Actually I had 2 of the same one! And both of them always froze! They would restart themselves! And the screen was very delicate, it would always crack easily! Very poorly made!!
Savannah G.
When I had this phone I loved it. It worked great up until the end. I had busted the screen and once that happened it starting running slow and eventually gave up on me and I had to get a new phone.
Brittany H.
I've had my Galaxy S4 for a few years now. I like that I can add a micro SD card to it for storage of all my photos and videos so I have more memory space on my phone. I have the 16G and have not run out of memory yet. I also like having a phone with a removable battery, I'll keep a charged spare battery in my purse in case I'll be away from a charger for awhile that way my phone wont die on me. They do make wireless chargers for phones, but those tend to be bigger than the size of the battery, and I like being able to carry something compact. The negative side is it tends to get hot if you are using it and charging it at the same time, this doesn't happen quickly, but if I run the GPS for an extended period of time or stream a movie while it's plugged in, I'll get the notification that the phone is getting too hot. Other than that, I like my phone.
Pamela K.
Anyone else out there have problems with their S4 not charging consistently? I have to take the battery out then put it back in, then it will charge. Now when I connect to my laptop, it doesn't seem to connect so I can backup my files...it did before. Not sure if it's hardware or battery related. The phone is just over a year old so I'm pretty disappointed. Just wondering if this is a common issue for Samsung.
Emily G.
Is the samsung s4 better than the iphone 5c 8GB?
Jennifer C.
Looking for a fitness watch. Fitbit or the Samsung watch?
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Cuanto cuestan las baterías?