Samsung Galaxy S4 White Unlocked Smartphone uploaded by SDQ625819 Horacio T.

BY SAMSUNG #21 in Smartphones

$document. readyfunction { $".Zip".clickfunctionevt{ evt. prevent Default; var url = $this. attr"href".split".jsp"; url = url[0] " body. jsp" url[1]; site. func. open Generic Layerurl; }; }; Click Here for Cell Phone Buying GuideUnlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT & T and TMobile in the U.S.; phone will not work with Sprint Verizon Boost Mobile or Virgin Wireless service. If you are purchasing this device for use on the TMobile AT & T Tracfone NET10 or StraightTalk networks please contact your carrier prior to purchasing to confirm your carrier will support voice and data on this unlocked GSM device. Please read and fully understand this unlocked device prior to purchase. Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Unlocked SmartphoneThis premium quality Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 unlocked smartphone with large color LCD touch screen lets you talk text surf the web and stay connected to emails and your favorite social network sites. Builtin WiFi lets you connect to the internet without using your data plan. You can also capture and share pictures and videos with the 13MP camera listen to music and enjoy your favorite apps. Includes builtin Bluetooth 4.0 NFC technology GPS MP3 playback speakerphone customizable ring tones and voice mail. 5" Super AMOLED capacitive multitouch screen display delivers brilliant colors sharp graphics and smooth movement Powered by Google s Android Jelly Bean operating system16GB internal memory plus microSD memory card slot card not included provides storage for your favorite songs videos and photos13MP camera with geotagging auto focus LED flash and face and smile detection lets you capture all the fun Model#: Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA bands: 850/900/1900/2100 Your carrier will need the info above to confirm if the phone is supported on its network. RETURNS ARE LIMITED FOR MOBILE DEVICES see more...

Leigh-Ann B.
Central Islip, NY
Overall this is a good phone, but it did have room for improvement. The battery life isn't the greatest, not awful, but nothing spectacular. Also the expandable memory isn't what is should be, nothing translates to the sd card on its own, you have to send each and every file yourself which is annoying and tedious. If your lucky some of your files wont get corrupted on its way to the memory card. I have lost more then a few prucelss photos with this phone because of some very stupid glitches!
Amanda H.
I have had my Samsung Galaxy S4 for 2 and a half years. I have been HARD on this phone. I have dropped it countless times, managed to shatter both of the cameras, put a dent in the volume button, and the screen has been cracked 4 times but somehow it still runs perfectly fine! I'm retiring it this week though. It had a good run!!
Ellen F.
Monmouth, IL
I bought this phone in late 2015, and it's been great. Not the newest Samsung model, but it still functions perfectly well. It has had only a few very minor glitching problems, that as far as I can see any smartphone has from time to time. Overall a great phone. Great features, good battery life, good camera. Good phone!
Mariela R.
I love this smarthphone because the camera is perfect to my work! I am a wedding planner and whith this smarthphone I can anwers mail, capture grate moments whith the video cam, I can take a picture at night and look perfect, I can write important notes about my work, Everywhere.
Chloe W.
I was very excited to get this phone at first. However, later on I realized that the camera quality wasn't very good. It's a good phone, but I wouldn't call it the best phone. It's very easy to use but it lacks in memory space and the camera quality. I'll be upgrading soon.
Kassidy P.
Alexandria, LA
The galaxy s4 is a pretty decent phone. However after a little over a year with it, my phone decided to stop working. It just froze up one day, shut down, and there was nothing that I was able to do to revive it. Very sad but until then, it had worked wonderfully for me.
Courtney S.
Love this phone I've had it for a while!! I also have it in white and it takes great pictures and videos and is super slim! Even though it occasionally freezes up and locks up its still a great phone and does everything a smart phone should!
Moni G.
I loved this phone however after awhile of having it it started to slow down. The body also felt very cheap because it was made out of plastic. I didn't like how the speaker was on the back of the phone too. The camera was great
Mari A.
Needed a new phone after my windows one broke twice so I made a decision on getting something new and love it and thanks for the pink gel case it sure had protected my phone a lot more also because my son plays on it
Heather S.
This phone is a great phone! To me the camera was great! It took better pictures than my husband's iPhone 5. After having the phone for about 2 years, it did start acting up.
Pamela K.
Anyone else out there have problems with their S4 not charging consistently? I have to take the battery out then put it back in, then it will charge. Now when I connect to my laptop, it doesn't seem to connect so I can backup my files...it did before. Not sure if it's hardware or battery related. The phone is just over a year old so I'm pretty disappointed. Just wondering if this is a common issue for Samsung.
Emily G.
Is the samsung s4 better than the iphone 5c 8GB?
Jennifer C.
Looking for a fitness watch. Fitbit or the Samsung watch?
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Cuanto cuestan las baterías?