BY SAMSUNG

The Galaxy S4 does what you want and what you didn't know was even possible. Erase a photo's background distractions with just a touch, catch every part of your child's somersault, or capture your view of the city skyline. Preview photos and files or read a news article without ever touching the screen. Use one screen to check Facebook as you catch up on email. Offering a highly crafted design with a larger screen and improved battery life, the sleek and innovative Galaxy S4 is slimmer yet stronger, with less to hold yet more to see. The Galaxy S4 features a 5-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED touch-enabled display, a 1.9 GHz quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera with Full HD 1080p video recording capabilities, 2-megapixel front camera, 16GB of storage plus microSD memory expansion up to 64GB (via optional card), 2GB of RAM for excellent multitasking, a full complement of wireless connectivity (including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC), and enterprise-ready security features. see more...

• Has anyone else had an issue with random messages of not ...1 Answers
Michaela C.
This was a good phone - we just got rid of my husband's S4 after about 5 years of use.  The only thing that died is the battery, which is replaceable, but he was ready for a new phone.  It had a lot of options for apps, since it has Android, and seemed very durable.
Sara B.
Bayonne, NJ
Still have it and I love the apps on it and they always have updates for this phone . The picture quality is good and it zooms in good. The speaker on this phone is good for music and movies . You can have split screen on this phone . Say your on Facebook and you need to be on yahoo well you can split the screen on be on both at the same time . Just like if your watching a movie and your on twitter or Facebook you can use them it doesn't matter what your doing . I love this phone .
Elizabeth C.
I've had the Samsung Galaxy S4 for the past 2 and a half years, and I love it. It's durable and easy to work with. I love that I can personalize almost any part of it. It's also compatible with so many other products that it's extremely easy to share photos or videos with other devices. After 2 and a half years with this phone, I still have had not issues with it. It runs perfectly and has very little wear and tear on it. Even after dropping it several hundred times.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a phone with a lot of small disfunctions. I had mine for two years. Of which I managed to break it three times. The camera is terrible. It has really no flash capability. The phone had to be charged like 6x a day, and even when I used the original charger it would tell me to use the original charger. It took hours to charge, and the battery would be gone in a matter of hours. Very disappointed with this product. I'm usually a Galaxy supporter, but this phone made me switch to IPhone.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
Operates very smoothly and feels good and solid in the hand. The camera quality is very nice, but taking pictures in low lighting can take a while because the phone processes it or something first. Biggest issue is that the CPU runs kind of hot and so if you have to tuck it into your waistband to carry it if you don't have pockets, it can start to overheat and work a bit slower
Elisa G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Love this phone, can use it to do multiple things like watch Netflix, use a variety of different apps, calls and texts. It also has motion controls so you can scroll without even touching the screen. The price of the phone was reasonable for everything the phone is capable of. Can only imagine what the s5, s6 and s7 can do. Highly recommend this phone.
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN
I love everything samsung. I have never had an issue with the device. My favorite feature is the pinch feature when using the web, it makes it quick and easy to see other windows. It is very user friendly and I will never use another brand. When others ask me what type of phone to get, I also suggest one from the Galazy line.
Cheyenne R.
I love my phone. I really do. If I ever have to go a day at school without it I am constantly thinking of it and how I need it for so many aspects of my daily life. Is this the newest model? No but who cares. It functions exactly how I need it too. The camera could be a bit better but that's a personal preference I suppose.
Gustavo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Still an awesome phone nowadays. Has enough horsepower to keep up with any task. Water resistance, and a great main camera make it a solid choice. Got it for a fraction of the price of a current generation flagship; I'd call it the best value phone this year. I just wish it had a real metal frame instead of the chromed plastic ring, which is prone to get dented and scratched. Do yourself a favor and buy a cover for this phone.
Sashanna S.
Zanesville, OH
I had the s4 for over 2 years and had no problems at all with it. Keep it in a good case and this phone will last you years. Great camera, super fast, and you can add storage with a memory card. My husband has an iPhone and I recently upgraded and got the Samsung s6 BC its still way better then any iphone!
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Has anyone else had an issue with random messages of not being able to detect Sim card and then have to restart?