Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo DUOS I9300i 16GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.

BY SAMSUNG #75 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 neo duos i9300i 16gb unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
It is the phone that I assigned the office, it seems practical, not complicated ... Good camera and a lot of storage, it connects favorably to the wifi, saves a lot the battery. It's a good phone
Erina B.
Aurora, CO
It's seriously amazing but I have had this phone for over 3 years now and still have no problem with access to any of the newer apps. I will admit the phone is getting kind of slow as its up there in age but Ive been hesitant to give it up because of the ability to sway out batteries so when one dies you can just put in another. Since the s7 is waterproof you no longer have the ability to swap batteries which is really a bummer. I will still probably upgrade soon but the S3 has served me well. it's a really good phone.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Good phone, nice that it's water resistant, but annoying that the bottom part needs to be popped on and off. Mine and my brothers fell off and we needed to buy replacements. Even though I didn't lose mine, it wouldn't fit back on and I had to take apart the phone to get the new one on. I don't understand why they had this feature because it will obviously wear with time.
Laken H.
I had my S3 for about a year and a half. I loved it then it started to not charge. I had to bend the charger all around for it to charge. I went through probably five chargers in one month. And after a while bending the charger didn't work. It just stopped charging all together. I bought an S6 and I don't really like it. I liked the S3 better. I think the S6 is too big.
Lacy T.
Clinton
I love my phone. i got it back in febuary and i have not had the slightest problem with it. it is my first smartphone so i had a hard time figuring out what was best for me. this phone is powerful and the sounds are crystal clear. they also cost about half as much as many of the smartphones i shopped for!
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I purchase this phone through authorized reseller a few days ago. I'm very happy with all the functions that Samsung phone includes I am very happy with my choice. I Love the screen and all the customization options. This is the perfect phone for new, I will be purchasing the upgrade.
Brandon G.
Reisterstown, MD
Great phone still. The phone can keep up with the newer phones, and can do a lot. Great 8 Megapixel camera. I don't like the user interface on the s3 very much, but its nothing that should stop anyone from trying out the phone. Everything will work great, and do the things you need.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This phone is ok. I have had so many problems with this device and it could be because it is old. I have trouble connecting to wifi. The phone can run a bit slow at times. Because of the slowness, I have to restart my phone several times a week. I really miss my Apple Iphone
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
This phone is good quality and I like to software and interface. It is very sturdy for sure as I ve dropped it several times (with a skin) and i never broke. It s also lightweight and good looking. I m sure you can get much more but this phone is very sheap for what it is
Karen T.
I personally didn't own this type of phone but my sister did & let me tell you the brand samsung for phones are the best. Her phone went thru all you can imagine and it never broke. The battery life is amazing & it's even better than any iPhone out there.