BY SAMSUNG #81 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Jessica C.
Last with 3 and a half years, I had no problem with the software while I had it. To be 'mini' I had what the s3 had. The only bad, the battery (which lasted only 2 hours continuous without touching it) and lack of memory (which was solved with an external memory). I had no problem with any downloaded app. The front camera was not great quality, but to have everything else I think the value for money ratio was fine. That of using plastic on a phone is not a good idea either. At the time it cost me about $ 300.
Emperatriz R.
Me gusta mucho!! Es funcional, práctico, y fácil de funcionar!! Lo recomiendo
Amara W.
This phone managed to last me two whole years, I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s in rose gold. However during the two years there were some problems no problems during the first year. BUT half way through the second year the battery in the phone swelled up making the battery drain 10x faster and would turn off with no warning. This phone is very durable to drops over the course of the 2 years I didn't even crack the screen just the sides got chipped. 😊
imad a.
Share and invite friends to join Influenster and get rewarded 5 impact
points each for the first 20 friends once they register and connect one
of their social accounts.
Vicky S.
Carmarthen
This phone has lasted me for 4 years! It’s getting a bit slow but it’s Kate’s amazingly! The camera could do with an improvement but Samsung have released numerous new products since then which are better
Kareena D.
Riche terre
Techie Expert Level 1
It is a very good phone
It has a back and front camera
It has 8gb on it
I have use it for 3 years and now it belongs to my brother
It fell from my hands many times but the screen never broke
But sometimes it crashes while using an app
Abdelah O.
Rabat
I've been looking for this phone in all the sites but now I found it on this site, thank you very muchI thank a publisher for this site thank you very muchUntil now you have been in the care of GodA word in the right of the publisher of this site Thank you very much
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Francis C.
I had always maintained good reference of the Samsung, but in particular with this cell phone I can not do the same.

When I first bought it all the applications and basic functions worked in perfect condition, over time as it was hanging did not respond and had to restart it many times since no application responded.

Subsequently, also the battery was damaged, it only lasted an average of 5 hours of use, it should be charging it constantly; I got a new one and it was the same.

I do not recommend it.

However I can recommend the s4 mini and s3

Selina R.
Fresno, CA
The phone isn't all that great since it crashes and is very slow. Didn't really meet my expectations thought it would be a great phone it only is when you first get it but later on it isn't all that great.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊