BY SAMSUNG

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
JESSICA C.
Last with 3 and a half years, I had no problem with the software while I had it. To be 'mini' I had what the s3 had. The only bad, the battery (which lasted only 2 hours continuous without touching it) and lack of memory (which was solved with an external memory). I had no problem with any downloaded app. The front camera was not great quality, but to have everything else I think the value for money ratio was fine. That of using plastic on a phone is not a good idea either. At the time it cost me about $ 300.
Emperatriz R.
Me gusta mucho!! Es funcional, práctico, y fácil de funcionar!! Lo recomiendo
Amara W.
This phone managed to last me two whole years, I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s in rose gold. However during the two years there were some problems no problems during the first year. BUT half way through the second year the battery in the phone swelled up making the battery drain 10x faster and would turn off with no warning. This phone is very durable to drops over the course of the 2 years I didn't even crack the screen just the sides got chipped. 😊
Karina S.
Love all the things you can do with this phone, although the battery will only last for a short period
Tonya Rae B.
Slayton, MN
I wot use anything g but Samsung tey are the easiest phone to navagate and use great for 1st time smart phone user
Rosa T.
Seagoville, TX
Its a really good quality phone. Camera is really good and pictures come out really clear. Battery last a lot of hours.
Jhorgelys M.
have this phone from 3 years ago and I do not like. The batteries are not very good and i had to replace several times. The past year has damaged the analog card, spent six months and was damaged again. The camera is not very good, the front is VGA, not much can be expected, and the rear is regular. Can be functional for a person who does not have so many demands or that it give a child because it is not very expensive. I do not recommend it.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
It's a good smartphone. When I Had one last year. The principal camara is nice but the frontal camara is very bad. Its size is confortable.
Linda L.
Moncton, NB
The Samsung Galaxy S III mini is a lovely mainstream smartphone. All of a sudden, the Galaxy S III's “nature-inspired” design looks and feels right in your hand. The device is easy to hold and operate, while its 4-inch screen is big enough to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience for smartphone users.
Tiffany R.
Locust Grove, GA
This phone is extremely durable but I don't like the glitches that it comes with. Sometimes my clock alarm doesn't go off at all, when I type a message it'll make all of the words all caps for no reason or correct spelling that didn't need to be corrected to incorrect spelling. There are no real updates for this phone so all of the newer benefits samsung has to offer are not included.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊