BY SAMSUNG

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Line B.
The quality of the pictures are terrible. After a while it gets very slow. The size is very good, it fits in all of my pockets. The screen doesn't shatter the first drop.
LoRi F.
Stayton, OR
I only have this phone because I broke my Windows phone and this is what my insurance replaced it with. It's alright but I miss my Windows phone.
Joanne L.
It was okay. Small. It wasn't very fast and it didn't take very good pictures. Wasn't bad for the price tho.
Brittany K.
I love this phone!!!! Samsung has the best products and this phone is one of them. It is reliable and has many apps that I can download and use. I have dropped it and it still works great!
Briana L.
Plano, TX
One of the first samsung products I have owned. Loved it! I have since only purchased samsung phones. Will not change!
Mariajesus M.
Corona, NY

I generally like Samsung products , but I think this cell in spite of being good, has a defect and how fast your battery is damaged , so detracts in my opinion all the positives it brings in terms of applications
Lilliam R.
Ponce
De fácil acceso y navegación. Es fácil de utilizar y lo mejor es la pantalla amplia. Todo es accesible y ordenado.
Donnell M.
Over all at the time of its release this was a pretty good phone. My Mom gave it to me as a gift my freshman year of college 3 years ago, and I still have it to this day. Minus so wear and tear, it's in good shape.

However it was just too small for me. Texting was too much of hassle due to the very small screen and keyboard size. It was also very easy to lose since it was so tiny.

I think it would make a great first phone for someone who's just reached the age where having a phone is essential, but aren't responsible enough for a more expensive device.
Tiana J.
Midland,tx
This is a really great phone this phone is very good and I.liked it when I had it it had really great features
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my phone! ive had it forever and it hasn't let me down. ive gotten it wet, dropped it and somehow it still functions.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊