BY SAMSUNG

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger
Techie Expert Level 1

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers,So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
imad a.
Share and invite friends to join Influenster and get rewarded 5 impact
points each for the first 20 friends once they register and connect one
of their social accounts.
Vicky B.
Carmarthen
This phone has lasted me for 4 years! It’s getting a bit slow but it’s Kate’s amazingly! The camera could do with an improvement but Samsung have released numerous new products since then which are better
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
3out of 4 of my households members have had this phone. I choose not to carry more expensive phones due to the fact I had a stroke and tend to drop things often now. Especially right into my cup it seems. Otherwise we would all own them. My guys love their Samsung Galaxy phones and have stated several times that they'll never own anything but a Samsung Galaxy in some form ever again. And that's saying a lot for my sons who live for their iPads. But they choose these over the iPhone's time and time again. They seem to be a great phone. Durability on this was great as well. My men aren't easy on anything. We only ever had 1 cracked screen.
Sandra M.
Bronx, NY
I upgrade to a galaxy s6 both phones s6 and s3 are the perfect phones to start off with
alexandria  k.
I love Samsung galaxys I love the Samsung Galaxy s3 I love the Samsung Galaxy s4 and the Samsung Galaxy s5 gold once I'm currently having I currently have the Samsung Galaxy s5 gold I didn't have the samsung galaxy s three and white and I have to say that is the most liked best first phone to have I love it so much but sadly I it died on me after like long time and I used it so much so I mean now have the Xbox Live but I really do recommend Samsung galaxys so better than apples in my opinion!!!!!!!!
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
Love this phone! does everything I need it too and does a great job helping me keep organized. I can shop at home and keep in touch with friends and family and influenster app of course ;)
Desiree R.
Venezuela
Para su precio es muy buen teléfono pero algo lento. y las fotografías salen algo oscuras
Lilliam R.
Ponce
De fácil acceso y navegación. Es fácil de utilizar y lo mejor es la pantalla amplia. Todo es accesible y ordenado.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊