Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Abdelah O.
Rabat
I've been looking for this phone in all the sites but now I found it on this site, thank you very muchI thank a publisher for this site thank you very muchUntil now you have been in the care of GodA word in the right of the publisher of this site Thank you very much
Jhorgelys M.
have this phone from 3 years ago and I do not like. The batteries are not very good and i had to replace several times. The past year has damaged the analog card, spent six months and was damaged again. The camera is not very good, the front is VGA, not much can be expected, and the rear is regular. Can be functional for a person who does not have so many demands or that it give a child because it is not very expensive. I do not recommend it.
Linda L.
Moncton, NB
The Samsung Galaxy S III mini is a lovely mainstream smartphone. All of a sudden, the Galaxy S III's “nature-inspired” design looks and feels right in your hand. The device is easy to hold and operate, while its 4-inch screen is big enough to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience for smartphone users.
Amara W.
This phone managed to last me two whole years, I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s in rose gold. However during the two years there were some problems no problems during the first year. BUT half way through the second year the battery in the phone swelled up making the battery drain 10x faster and would turn off with no warning. This phone is very durable to drops over the course of the 2 years I didn't even crack the screen just the sides got chipped. 😊
Sarah M.
Oshawa, ON
Great phone! Really light and easy to use. Had one problem with it not being able to hold battery life but it worked well when that was replaced. The photo quality was really good, sometimes there was a delay on the photo but once you got used to it and adjusted the shutter it was fine.
Maria S.

This phone is small in size, but is quick and easy to use helps me a lot to have it in my daily life, now there will be a phone to match the other ranges in the actulidad but it is what I have and thanks for being my friend so far, I love your carama and the best photos I have been taken with !
Róisín C.
This is my current phone and I love it. It's very light so I recommend a good cover as a friend of mine cracked her screen by dropping it. This phone has a front camera and a back camera. The back cameras photo quality is extremely good and has very clear an high quality photos. The battery life is about a day with minimal use and about 2-3 hours with constant use.
Gissele S.
It's small and neat fits in my hand perfectly. The camera resolution is very clear so my photos are awesome. I love to take lots of photos so the internal memory is fantastic. Best feature is the camera. Front camera could have a little better resolution
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
I love my phone. It's super tough, almost like nokia. works perfectly, it has fallen to me several times and has not broken the screen. When you buy it, I had a super affordable price so I highly recommend it. besides, the phone is beautiful haha
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊