Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #74 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Jhorgelys M.
have this phone from 3 years ago and I do not like. The batteries are not very good and i had to replace several times. The past year has damaged the analog card, spent six months and was damaged again. The camera is not very good, the front is VGA, not much can be expected, and the rear is regular. Can be functional for a person who does not have so many demands or that it give a child because it is not very expensive. I do not recommend it.
ambar n.

its size is quite practical and meets all the main features of a smart phone, allows me to work from home, stay informed , and take good pictures . I wish the improved camera resolution and accept other Applications . I would not buy another one like it but if another samsung
Diana Luna
The truth is very good I really liked while tube but there are better, brings the functions seemed fine and memory capacity and is fine but as taking photos down applications and deal with more capacity ..

I like, it has good internal memory even if the camera is not of very good quality but ah served me very well , mine and everything is broken but still works for me what I need .
Tiana J.
Midland,tx
This is a really great phone this phone is very good and I.liked it when I had it it had really great features
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Abdelah O.
Rabat
I've been looking for this phone in all the sites but now I found it on this site, thank you very muchI thank a publisher for this site thank you very muchUntil now you have been in the care of GodA word in the right of the publisher of this site Thank you very much
Linda L.
Moncton, NB
The Samsung Galaxy S III mini is a lovely mainstream smartphone. All of a sudden, the Galaxy S III's “nature-inspired” design looks and feels right in your hand. The device is easy to hold and operate, while its 4-inch screen is big enough to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience for smartphone users.
Amara W.
This phone managed to last me two whole years, I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s in rose gold. However during the two years there were some problems no problems during the first year. BUT half way through the second year the battery in the phone swelled up making the battery drain 10x faster and would turn off with no warning. This phone is very durable to drops over the course of the 2 years I didn't even crack the screen just the sides got chipped. 😊
Maria S.

This phone is small in size, but is quick and easy to use helps me a lot to have it in my daily life, now there will be a phone to match the other ranges in the actulidad but it is what I have and thanks for being my friend so far, I love your carama and the best photos I have been taken with !
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊