BY SAMSUNG #78 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Vicky S.
Carmarthen
This phone has lasted me for 4 years! It’s getting a bit slow but it’s Kate’s amazingly! The camera could do with an improvement but Samsung have released numerous new products since then which are better
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger
Techie Expert Level 1

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers,So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
Kareena D.
Riche terre
It is a very good phone
It has a back and front camera
It has 8gb on it
I have use it for 3 years and now it belongs to my brother
It fell from my hands many times but the screen never broke
But sometimes it crashes while using an app
Abdelah O.
Rabat
I've been looking for this phone in all the sites but now I found it on this site, thank you very muchI thank a publisher for this site thank you very muchUntil now you have been in the care of GodA word in the right of the publisher of this site Thank you very much
Jhorgelys M.
have this phone from 3 years ago and I do not like. The batteries are not very good and i had to replace several times. The past year has damaged the analog card, spent six months and was damaged again. The camera is not very good, the front is VGA, not much can be expected, and the rear is regular. Can be functional for a person who does not have so many demands or that it give a child because it is not very expensive. I do not recommend it.
Linda L.
Moncton, NB
The Samsung Galaxy S III mini is a lovely mainstream smartphone. All of a sudden, the Galaxy S III's “nature-inspired” design looks and feels right in your hand. The device is easy to hold and operate, while its 4-inch screen is big enough to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience for smartphone users.
Amara W.
This phone managed to last me two whole years, I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s in rose gold. However during the two years there were some problems no problems during the first year. BUT half way through the second year the battery in the phone swelled up making the battery drain 10x faster and would turn off with no warning. This phone is very durable to drops over the course of the 2 years I didn't even crack the screen just the sides got chipped. 😊
Sarah M.
Nepean
Techie Expert Level 1
Great phone! Really light and easy to use. Had one problem with it not being able to hold battery life but it worked well when that was replaced. The photo quality was really good, sometimes there was a delay on the photo but once you got used to it and adjusted the shutter it was fine.
Maria S.

This phone is small in size, but is quick and easy to use helps me a lot to have it in my daily life, now there will be a phone to match the other ranges in the actulidad but it is what I have and thanks for being my friend so far, I love your carama and the best photos I have been taken with !
Róisín C.
This is my current phone and I love it. It's very light so I recommend a good cover as a friend of mine cracked her screen by dropping it. This phone has a front camera and a back camera. The back cameras photo quality is extremely good and has very clear an high quality photos. The battery life is about a day with minimal use and about 2-3 hours with constant use.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊