Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #75 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Deanna A.
Gulfport, MS
This phone has an adequate internal storage but it runs a little laggy on internet and is "behind times" on Android OS.
lady m.
Lindo yo tenía el blanquito... muy bueno y a una se me cayo muchachos veces me duro bastante... lo recomiendo
Monica K.
Aren't these old? Upgrade already! Unless you are old and like this type of thing.
Rikki H.
Had this phone for a while but I dropped it once and hasn't worked the same since
Cecilia E.
Slow. but bc my phone was refurbished. sad time to have a phone. .........
kellie w.
Great phone but would love to upgrade to the note 6 and see if it is just as good as the s 3
Sandra M.
Bronx, NY
I upgrade to a galaxy s6 both phones s6 and s3 are the perfect phones to start off with
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
The phone isn't all that great since it crashes and is very slow. Didn't really meet my expectations thought it would be a great phone it only is when you first get it but later on it isn't all that great.
Mandie L.
I had the Samsung Galaxy s4 and it was HORRIBLE! It never wanted to connect to the internet immediately, everything took forever to load on every single thing that I tried to do on the phone, and the battery did not last very long either. This phone is not a good phone.
Ligia D.
I love this phone. I love it so much instead of getting a better one after I got mugged, I got this one again! The only con is that the battery life decreases very fast ):
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊