Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Leidy Marian R.
Tambien he usado este telefono, actualmente tengo el samsung galaxy ace 4 lte, y es de gama baja
kellie w.
Great phone but would love to upgrade to the note 6 and see if it is just as good as the s 3
jadira m.
Falls Church, VA
I love it! It has great camera quality and is fast! I can have many photos and music stored !
Maria V.
Love this phone with everything I have always been team Samsung and they never disappoint
Evelyn C.
Yo gengo el j3 me encanta mi telefono son muy hermosos tiene todod lo que necesiito ....
Sandra M.
Bronx, NY
I upgrade to a galaxy s6 both phones s6 and s3 are the perfect phones to start off with
Monica K.
Vista, CA
Aren't these old? Upgrade already! Unless you are old and like this type of thing.
Rikki H.
Had this phone for a while but I dropped it once and hasn't worked the same since
Emperatriz R.
Me gusta mucho!! Es funcional, práctico, y fácil de funcionar!! Lo recomiendo
Cecilia E.
Slow. but bc my phone was refurbished. sad time to have a phone. .........
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊