Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Tonya Rae B.
Slayton, MN
I wot use anything g but Samsung tey are the easiest phone to navagate and use great for 1st time smart phone user
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely loved this phone. I have very small hands so this fit perfectly, most are just simply to big for me
Hayle K.
The s3 mini is the best!i love how personal you can make everything on the phone! the font options are soo cute!
Ashley K.
Enfield, CT
I've loved this phone it was the perfect size and easy to handle but I dropped it from 1 ft away and it broke
Joanne L.
It was okay. Small. It wasn't very fast and it didn't take very good pictures. Wasn't bad for the price tho.
lady m.
Lindo yo tenía el blanquito... muy bueno y a una se me cayo muchachos veces me duro bastante... lo recomiendo
lindsey m.
Senath, MO
I bought this phone ,because I had too. it's not a bad alternative to the s3 if you like a smaller phone.
Varinia G.
It has a good camara and I used to have one. this a good brand and I'd like to have other in the future.
Karina S.
Love all the things you can do with this phone, although the battery will only last for a short period
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I enjoy it but I wish batteries lasted longer.. It also has a bad camera feature. It tends to fog up.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊