Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #74 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Varinia G.
It has a good camara and I used to have one. this a good brand and I'd like to have other in the future.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
I enjoy it but I wish batteries lasted longer.. It also has a bad camera feature. It tends to fog up.
Cheyenne F.
Homestead, FL
MY VERY FIRST PHONE I GOT WHEN I WAS IN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL. I LOVED IT, IT WAS MY BEST FRIEND. IT DID EVERYTHING FOR ME.
Rosa T.
Seagoville, TX
Its a really good quality phone. Camera is really good and pictures come out really clear. Battery last a lot of hours.
Tonya Rae B.
Slayton, MN
I wot use anything g but Samsung tey are the easiest phone to navagate and use great for 1st time smart phone user
jadira m.
Falls Church, VA
I love it! It has great camera quality and is fast! I can have many photos and music stored !
Leidy Marian R.
Tambien he usado este telefono, actualmente tengo el samsung galaxy ace 4 lte, y es de gama baja
Hayle K.
The s3 mini is the best!i love how personal you can make everything on the phone! the font options are soo cute!
lindsey m.
Senath, MO
I bought this phone ,because I had too. it's not a bad alternative to the s3 if you like a smaller phone.
Karina S.
Love all the things you can do with this phone, although the battery will only last for a short period
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊