BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Kelly f.
Clovis, CA
I got this phone for my son he loves it he could do anything that he wants on it. plus it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to get it
Brenda B.
Ellenboro, NC
Its okay,just having problems when i want to go on one thing it is taking me on something else.ortherwise it is a pretty good phone
Misty R.
West Valley, UT
Too small. I am used to the larger phones. This phone seems too small for me. It looks cute. But hard to use. Very easy to carry.
Nicole W.
Richmond
The screen was smaller than what I'm use to. I eventually gave it to my daughter, but it was durable and served its purpose
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my phone! ive had it forever and it hasn't let me down. ive gotten it wet, dropped it and somehow it still functions.
Lacy G.
Kyle, TX
I had this phone for a whole year before giving to stepson...now he's had it for 2 years and its still hanging in there!
Cheyenne F.
Homestead, FL
MY VERY FIRST PHONE I GOT WHEN I WAS IN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL. I LOVED IT, IT WAS MY BEST FRIEND. IT DID EVERYTHING FOR ME.
Briana L.
Plano, TX
One of the first samsung products I have owned. Loved it! I have since only purchased samsung phones. Will not change!
Deanna A.
Gulfport, MS
This phone has an adequate internal storage but it runs a little laggy on internet and is "behind times" on Android OS.
Rosa T.
Seagoville, TX
Its a really good quality phone. Camera is really good and pictures come out really clear. Battery last a lot of hours.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊