Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #74 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
I loved it at first but then it started getting hot and overheating so hot it would burn my hand . A waste of money I didn't like it at all.
Lacy G.
Kyle, TX
I had this phone for a whole year before giving to stepson...now he's had it for 2 years and its still hanging in there!
Kala B.
New Milford, PA
Works great I love that it isn't really that small it's about the size of a iPhone 5. Really nice to hold and functions fine not slow really
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
This is a good phone like all Samsung phones it's very reliable. the screen although it can still break, it is 1000x stronger than an iphone.
Briana L.
Plano, TX
One of the first samsung products I have owned. Loved it! I have since only purchased samsung phones. Will not change!
Jillian T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I'm not a fan of these devices. They are difficult to use and a bit too techie for me. I don't think they were produced for the masses.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely loved this phone. I have very small hands so this fit perfectly, most are just simply to big for me
Brenda B.
Ellenboro, NC
Its okay,just having problems when i want to go on one thing it is taking me on something else.ortherwise it is a pretty good phone
Ashley K.
Enfield, CT
I've loved this phone it was the perfect size and easy to handle but I dropped it from 1 ft away and it broke
Joanne L.
It was okay. Small. It wasn't very fast and it didn't take very good pictures. Wasn't bad for the price tho.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊