BY SAMSUNG

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Brittany F.
Springfield , Missouri
We had this phone 3 years ago. At the time it was top of the line for Samsung Galaxy. We now have the S6 and still continue to be impressed each time!
Kayla B.
Hamlet, NC
I see to have this phone before I switched to an iPhone and I loved it! If I ever converted back to android I would definitely get this phone again.
Kelly M.
Rock Falls, IL
I absolutely love Samsung phones. I did however upgrade recently but I get the best phone capacity n capabilities with every Samsung I've ever got.
LoRi F.
Stayton, OR
I only have this phone because I broke my Windows phone and this is what my insurance replaced it with. It's alright but I miss my Windows phone.
Kayla G.
Works great I love that it isn't really that small it's about the size of a iPhone 5. Really nice to hold and functions fine not slow really
Olivia C.
Carmel, NY
This is a good phone like all Samsung phones it's very reliable. the screen although it can still break, it is 1000x stronger than an iphone.
I loved it at first but then it started getting hot and overheating so hot it would burn my hand . A waste of money I didn't like it at all.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
It's a good smartphone. When I Had one last year. The principal camara is nice but the frontal camara is very bad. Its size is confortable.
Jillian T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I'm not a fan of these devices. They are difficult to use and a bit too techie for me. I don't think they were produced for the masses.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I am a die hard Samsung lover. This phone is great. Fast. No memory problems. Easy to manage. Great size for my small hands as well.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊