Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
It's hard to find a smartphone e these day that had everything you want but is also easy to use. the galaxy is a perfect choice you do t get over loaded with a Co fusing layout. the font is easy to read and changable.
Mariajesus M.
Corona, NY

I generally like Samsung products , but I think this cell in spite of being good, has a defect and how fast your battery is damaged , so detracts in my opinion all the positives it brings in terms of applications
Odalis L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love galaxy's! I had an older version before i bought this one and I love it! it really holds a lot and you can personalize pretty much everything. I just wish you could personalize ringtones for text messages.
marian b.
The best smartphone I've used, compact size, good memory, excellent rear camera; but its battery runs out very fast but still worth it. (el mejor telefono inteligente que he usado, tamaño compacto, buena memoria,excelente camara trasera; pero su bateria se agota muy rapido pero aun asi merece la pena.)
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
The phone isn't all that great since it crashes and is very slow. Didn't really meet my expectations thought it would be a great phone it only is when you first get it but later on it isn't all that great.
Alexis S.
I love this phone! all my friends have I phones and I hate it. I can do so much more stuff on this phone then anyone on apple can. I can mutlitask easily! I never ever have any problems with this phone!
Mandie L.
I had the Samsung Galaxy s4 and it was HORRIBLE! It never wanted to connect to the internet immediately, everything took forever to load on every single thing that I tried to do on the phone, and the battery did not last very long either. This phone is not a good phone.
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
My mother has this phone and I'm always having to help here with something on it. doesn't charger hardly or it goes through its power so fast not worth it tried telling her not to get this mini but what can you do. it crashes , freezes and locks up so much on here.
Brittany K.
I love this phone!!!! Samsung has the best products and this phone is one of them. It is reliable and has many apps that I can download and use. I have dropped it and it still works great!
Paola s.
Medley, FL
Bad. Si les gusta la fotografia la camara tiene muy poco megapixeles y la delantera toma las fotos muy oscuras pero en cuanto a rendimiento es muy rapido y de precio tambien es economico
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊