Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #74 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
alexandria  k.
I love Samsung galaxys I love the Samsung Galaxy s3 I love the Samsung Galaxy s4 and the Samsung Galaxy s5 gold once I'm currently having I currently have the Samsung Galaxy s5 gold I didn't have the samsung galaxy s three and white and I have to say that is the most liked best first phone to have I love it so much but sadly I it died on me after like long time and I used it so much so I mean now have the Xbox Live but I really do recommend Samsung galaxys so better than apples in my opinion!!!!!!!!
Stephanie S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I had this phone for 2 years. it is one of the best starter phone for any beginner. I Haber two children and it was super simple for them. I really hated to let it go. but o upgraded to the s5 and it was so easy to switch. I love Samsung.
Mrs J.
The pictures /cameras on mostly all Samsung phones are so clear and perfect ...and the only gripe that I have with this phone is that the screen gets stuck and freezes up like 60% of the time therefore I have to remove the back cover and take out the battery to restart...but I can definitely say this is a tough as nails phone ...lots of memory
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
It's hard to find a smartphone e these day that had everything you want but is also easy to use. the galaxy is a perfect choice you do t get over loaded with a Co fusing layout. the font is easy to read and changable.
Odalis L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love galaxy's! I had an older version before i bought this one and I love it! it really holds a lot and you can personalize pretty much everything. I just wish you could personalize ringtones for text messages.
Mariajesus M.
Corona, NY

I generally like Samsung products , but I think this cell in spite of being good, has a defect and how fast your battery is damaged , so detracts in my opinion all the positives it brings in terms of applications
Alexis S.
I love this phone! all my friends have I phones and I hate it. I can do so much more stuff on this phone then anyone on apple can. I can mutlitask easily! I never ever have any problems with this phone!
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
My mother has this phone and I'm always having to help here with something on it. doesn't charger hardly or it goes through its power so fast not worth it tried telling her not to get this mini but what can you do. it crashes , freezes and locks up so much on here.
Brittany K.
I love this phone!!!! Samsung has the best products and this phone is one of them. It is reliable and has many apps that I can download and use. I have dropped it and it still works great!
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
My first smartphone! Honestly, it was okay but a little more phone than I needed especially since it was difficult to get used to and operate for a first time user (who's not tech savvy).
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊