Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #75 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
3out of 4 of my households members have had this phone. I choose not to carry more expensive phones due to the fact I had a stroke and tend to drop things often now. Especially right into my cup it seems. Otherwise we would all own them. My guys love their Samsung Galaxy phones and have stated several times that they'll never own anything but a Samsung Galaxy in some form ever again. And that's saying a lot for my sons who live for their iPads. But they choose these over the iPhone's time and time again. They seem to be a great phone. Durability on this was great as well. My men aren't easy on anything. We only ever had 1 cracked screen.
Francis C.
I had always maintained good reference of the Samsung, but in particular with this cell phone I can not do the same.

When I first bought it all the applications and basic functions worked in perfect condition, over time as it was hanging did not respond and had to restart it many times since no application responded.

Subsequently, also the battery was damaged, it only lasted an average of 5 hours of use, it should be charging it constantly; I got a new one and it was the same.

I do not recommend it.

However I can recommend the s4 mini and s3

kezie e.
Doral, FL
I love my mini phone. it is a great buy and very affordable. the best feature is the camera because i love selfies!!!! it met my expectations and is great in size and quality. it is functional and i used it with ease. the phone memory is small though, so i had to delete some of my pictures. i recommended this product to my friends and they went out and got one
Kelly R.
I have this phone, but it always seems to kick me out of apps. I don't really understand how or why... Battery life could be better. camera takes okay pictures. Yes also freezes and you need to hit the button on phone to clear and reset it often.. Samsung please fix ! Any users should get a free upgrade from our providers. Just like recall cars, you should consider on recalling these phones. And give your consumers , a more reliable working phone :(
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert
I may be biased as I was all about Apple products before I purchased this phone, but I am not a big fan of this phone. My phone constantly freezes and shuts off by itself. The start up takes several minutes before the device is even useable. I was thinking it was just a faulty phone, but I have several family members who purchased the same phone and also had problems with it. The plus side, it has an easy set up and picks up on wifi signals easily.
Lacy B.
Lyman, WY
This is an ok phone. It works good enough and I will use it until it doesn't work anymore. Sometimes the touch screen doesn't like to work. I can't stand texting on this phone, which stinks because I text alot. The buttons for texting are so small that I'm constantly hitting the wrong buttons and this phone doesn't have auto correct. I don't recommend this phone. If you can afford something better then don't buy this phone
Liseth L.
Techie Expert
En definitiva este es un gran teléfono, rápida como todos los de la gama Galaxy y gran funcionalidad.

Tuve el mío por más de tres años y me resultó una maravilla, a pesar de haber recibido varias caidas y golpes se mantuvo intacto.

El único problema (que no es pequeño) es la vida útil de su batería, que deja mucho que desear.
Allie L.
Techie Expert
This was a great phone, honestly. I ended having mine for 3 years before upgrading. It still works and I occasionally use it at home just as another wifi piece of tech. The only thing is that the battery eventually started to expand, requiring me to get another; but this was only after about 2 years.
Tiffany R.
Locust Grove, GA
This phone is extremely durable but I don't like the glitches that it comes with. Sometimes my clock alarm doesn't go off at all, when I type a message it'll make all of the words all caps for no reason or correct spelling that didn't need to be corrected to incorrect spelling. There are no real updates for this phone so all of the newer benefits samsung has to offer are not included.
Maclamy A.
Miami, Florida

It is a great phone, has good functionality but not as fast .
In my last two years and I found it wonderful, despite having received several drops and bumps remained intact.
The only problem is the battery life , which leaves much to be desired I bought four .
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊