BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Lacy B.
Lyman, WY
This is an ok phone. It works good enough and I will use it until it doesn't work anymore. Sometimes the touch screen doesn't like to work. I can't stand texting on this phone, which stinks because I text alot. The buttons for texting are so small that I'm constantly hitting the wrong buttons and this phone doesn't have auto correct. I don't recommend this phone. If you can afford something better then don't buy this phone
Liseth L.
Techie Expert Level 2
En definitiva este es un gran teléfono, rápida como todos los de la gama Galaxy y gran funcionalidad.

Tuve el mío por más de tres años y me resultó una maravilla, a pesar de haber recibido varias caidas y golpes se mantuvo intacto.

El único problema (que no es pequeño) es la vida útil de su batería, que deja mucho que desear.
Allie L.
Techie Expert Level 1
This was a great phone, honestly. I ended having mine for 3 years before upgrading. It still works and I occasionally use it at home just as another wifi piece of tech. The only thing is that the battery eventually started to expand, requiring me to get another; but this was only after about 2 years.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
This is a good Galaxy if you're just starting out on Galaxies because the Galaxy S3 allowed me to see what is on a Galaxy and I loved it so I upgraded to a Galaxy S6 I would definitely give a Galaxy S3 another shot it was so amazing it was a durable phone. I did not never break it so if you're just now getting into the Galaxy 3 and all that go ahead and give it a try because this galaxy is perfect for new people
Tiffany R.
Locust Grove, GA
This phone is extremely durable but I don't like the glitches that it comes with. Sometimes my clock alarm doesn't go off at all, when I type a message it'll make all of the words all caps for no reason or correct spelling that didn't need to be corrected to incorrect spelling. There are no real updates for this phone so all of the newer benefits samsung has to offer are not included.
alexandria  k.
I love Samsung galaxys I love the Samsung Galaxy s3 I love the Samsung Galaxy s4 and the Samsung Galaxy s5 gold once I'm currently having I currently have the Samsung Galaxy s5 gold I didn't have the samsung galaxy s three and white and I have to say that is the most liked best first phone to have I love it so much but sadly I it died on me after like long time and I used it so much so I mean now have the Xbox Live but I really do recommend Samsung galaxys so better than apples in my opinion!!!!!!!!
Maclamy A.
Miami, Florida

It is a great phone, has good functionality but not as fast .
In my last two years and I found it wonderful, despite having received several drops and bumps remained intact.
The only problem is the battery life , which leaves much to be desired I bought four .
lori s.
Sparta, TN
i had this little phone for almost 2 years with no problems at all i would still have it if i didn't get a free upgrade :) worked great! i even dropped it like 100 times lol and never even cracked it! really good phone for kids getting there first phone!
Stephanie S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I had this phone for 2 years. it is one of the best starter phone for any beginner. I Haber two children and it was super simple for them. I really hated to let it go. but o upgraded to the s5 and it was so easy to switch. I love Samsung.
Mrs J.
The pictures /cameras on mostly all Samsung phones are so clear and perfect ...and the only gripe that I have with this phone is that the screen gets stuck and freezes up like 60% of the time therefore I have to remove the back cover and take out the battery to restart...but I can definitely say this is a tough as nails phone ...lots of memory
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊