BY SAMSUNG

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Alexander D.
St. Catharines, ON
I have the black version. I like this phone because it's small and easy to use. I like the vibrations in texting.
Tiana J.
Midland,tx
This is a really great phone this phone is very good and I.liked it when I had it it had really great features
Gabriela A.
Miami, FL 33195
Too bad, the battery is much damaged, I have already bought 4 batteries for the phone ..
Desiree R.
Venezuela
Para su precio es muy buen teléfono pero algo lento. y las fotografías salen algo oscuras
cynthia r.
Its very good works well.You can do a lot of things many apps pictures dowliad internet.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊