Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #75 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
justine r.
Victoria , BC
I have this phone and I love it! The only problem with it is Messages seems to crash a lot. The battery life is pretty good, and the back camera takes great photos!
Line B.
The quality of the pictures are terrible. After a while it gets very slow. The size is very good, it fits in all of my pockets. The screen doesn't shatter the first drop.
Sofija K.
It's my current phone. it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck
Ana E.
Cartaxo
It's my current phone. It's amazing with good sound and image quality. The only problem is that it freezes a lot and looses battery very quickly.
Gabriela B.
I loooove my cellphone. It always save my life. It is a good product. The only bad thing is the camera I wished a better one.
Marissa P.
Ontario
Great phone. Easy to use and very reliable. I have used this phone for many years wouldn't change it for anything g
Lilliam R.
Ponce
De fácil acceso y navegación. Es fácil de utilizar y lo mejor es la pantalla amplia. Todo es accesible y ordenado.
Alexander D.
St. Catharines, ON
I have the black version. I like this phone because it's small and easy to use. I like the vibrations in texting.
Desiree R.
Venezuela
Para su precio es muy buen teléfono pero algo lento. y las fotografías salen algo oscuras
Gabriela A.
Miami, FL 33195
Too bad, the battery is much damaged, I have already bought 4 batteries for the phone ..
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊