Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Line B.
The quality of the pictures are terrible. After a while it gets very slow. The size is very good, it fits in all of my pockets. The screen doesn't shatter the first drop.
Xiomara Q.
Milagro
Muy buen telefono, me ha colaborado mucho mi celular, que pena que a veces abuso de el pero gracias a Dios es una muy buena marca muy poco se me queda
Sofija K.
It's my current phone. it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck
Ana E.
Cartaxo
It's my current phone. It's amazing with good sound and image quality. The only problem is that it freezes a lot and looses battery very quickly.
Gabriela B.
I loooove my cellphone. It always save my life. It is a good product. The only bad thing is the camera I wished a better one.
Lilliam R.
Ponce
De fácil acceso y navegación. Es fácil de utilizar y lo mejor es la pantalla amplia. Todo es accesible y ordenado.
Marissa P.
Ontario
Great phone. Easy to use and very reliable. I have used this phone for many years wouldn't change it for anything g
Alexander D.
St. Catharines, ON
I have the black version. I like this phone because it's small and easy to use. I like the vibrations in texting.
Tiana J.
Midland,tx
This is a really great phone this phone is very good and I.liked it when I had it it had really great features
Desiree R.
Venezuela
Para su precio es muy buen teléfono pero algo lento. y las fotografías salen algo oscuras
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊