BY SAMSUNG #78 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular gala...7 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
justine r.
Victoria , BC
I have this phone and I love it! The only problem with it is Messages seems to crash a lot. The battery life is pretty good, and the back camera takes great photos!
Diana Luna
The truth is very good I really liked while tube but there are better, brings the functions seemed fine and memory capacity and is fine but as taking photos down applications and deal with more capacity ..
Line B.
The quality of the pictures are terrible. After a while it gets very slow. The size is very good, it fits in all of my pockets. The screen doesn't shatter the first drop.
Xiomara Q.
Milagro
Muy buen telefono, me ha colaborado mucho mi celular, que pena que a veces abuso de el pero gracias a Dios es una muy buena marca muy poco se me queda
Ana E.
Cartaxo
It's my current phone. It's amazing with good sound and image quality. The only problem is that it freezes a lot and looses battery very quickly.
Sofija K.
It's my current phone. it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck
Gabriela B.
I loooove my cellphone. It always save my life. It is a good product. The only bad thing is the camera I wished a better one.
Marissa P.
Ontario
Great phone. Easy to use and very reliable. I have used this phone for many years wouldn't change it for anything g
Lilliam R.
Ponce
De fácil acceso y navegación. Es fácil de utilizar y lo mejor es la pantalla amplia. Todo es accesible y ordenado.
Alexander D.
St. Catharines, ON
I have the black version. I like this phone because it's small and easy to use. I like the vibrations in texting.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊