Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Francis T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Bueno ahora el telefono esta super lento pero la samsung es genial ya es un equipo poco actualizado me encantaria poder tener un samsung s6 o s7, es otro mundo, otra de las marcas que recomiendo esta, genial
Rebecca C.
Bellshill, Lanarkshire
I love Samsung, it is a well made phone brand. I love the apps avaliable and the storage along with how easy it is to use, the only negative is the camera quality, the back camera is slightly better than the first but it's still bad.
ambar n.

its size is quite practical and meets all the main features of a smart phone, allows me to work from home, stay informed , and take good pictures . I wish the improved camera resolution and accept other Applications . I would not buy another one like it but if another samsung
Melissa C.
London, ON
This is a great little phone. The camera is not the best and the screen is smaller. My daughters find this makes it more portable and they prefer it to a bigger phone. It is fast and has a great battery life. I think it is the perfect tween phone!
Josie B.
Angus, ON
Love my Samsung!!! This is the 3rd Samsung myself or a family member has purchased, and I will not buy any other brand. Very happy with this phone in particular! Love the size, feel, clarity of the screen and most of all no issues!! #SamsungRocks

I like, it has good internal memory even if the camera is not of very good quality but ah served me very well , mine and everything is broken but still works for me what I need .
Mickayla F.
My husband and I both got this phone in February and I tell you what it sure can take a beating. He is always dropping it and taking it to job sites and has had no issues.
justine r.
Victoria, TN
I have this phone and I love it! The only problem with it is Messages seems to crash a lot. The battery life is pretty good, and the back camera takes great photos!
Diana Luna
The truth is very good I really liked while tube but there are better, brings the functions seemed fine and memory capacity and is fine but as taking photos down applications and deal with more capacity ..
Line B.
The quality of the pictures are terrible. After a while it gets very slow. The size is very good, it fits in all of my pockets. The screen doesn't shatter the first drop.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊