Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #74 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
Oshawa, ON
Great phone! Really light and easy to use. Had one problem with it not being able to hold battery life but it worked well when that was replaced. The photo quality was really good, sometimes there was a delay on the photo but once you got used to it and adjusted the shutter it was fine.
Róisín C.
This is my current phone and I love it. It's very light so I recommend a good cover as a friend of mine cracked her screen by dropping it. This phone has a front camera and a back camera. The back cameras photo quality is extremely good and has very clear an high quality photos. The battery life is about a day with minimal use and about 2-3 hours with constant use.
Gissele S.
It's small and neat fits in my hand perfectly. The camera resolution is very clear so my photos are awesome. I love to take lots of photos so the internal memory is fantastic. Best feature is the camera. Front camera could have a little better resolution
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
I love my phone. It's super tough, almost like nokia. works perfectly, it has fallen to me several times and has not broken the screen. When you buy it, I had a super affordable price so I highly recommend it. besides, the phone is beautiful haha
Francis T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Bueno ahora el telefono esta super lento pero la samsung es genial ya es un equipo poco actualizado me encantaria poder tener un samsung s6 o s7, es otro mundo, otra de las marcas que recomiendo esta, genial
Rebecca C.
Bellshill, Lanarkshire
I love Samsung, it is a well made phone brand. I love the apps avaliable and the storage along with how easy it is to use, the only negative is the camera quality, the back camera is slightly better than the first but it's still bad.
Melissa C.
London, ON
This is a great little phone. The camera is not the best and the screen is smaller. My daughters find this makes it more portable and they prefer it to a bigger phone. It is fast and has a great battery life. I think it is the perfect tween phone!
Josie B.
Angus, ON
Love my Samsung!!! This is the 3rd Samsung myself or a family member has purchased, and I will not buy any other brand. Very happy with this phone in particular! Love the size, feel, clarity of the screen and most of all no issues!! #SamsungRocks
Xiomara Q.
Milagro
Muy buen telefono, me ha colaborado mucho mi celular, que pena que a veces abuso de el pero gracias a Dios es una muy buena marca muy poco se me queda
Mickayla F.
My husband and I both got this phone in February and I tell you what it sure can take a beating. He is always dropping it and taking it to job sites and has had no issues.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊