Kelli K.
marble, NC
This was my first smartphone through verizon. I loved it. I got it when Verizon still had the cheap phones. I had 250 mb of data. The phone worked great up until about it was a year and half old then it started messing up on me. The charger stopped working properly and the battery would die ridiculously quick. The phone I had was blue and I had a pink and black case for it and i loved it. It is a good starter phone for someone to get. I now have a Galaxy S5 and I like the larger screen on it but this is a good phone.