Donnell M.
Over all at the time of its release this was a pretty good phone. My Mom gave it to me as a gift my freshman year of college 3 years ago, and I still have it to this day. Minus so wear and tear, it's in good shape.

However it was just too small for me. Texting was too much of hassle due to the very small screen and keyboard size. It was also very easy to lose since it was so tiny.

I think it would make a great first phone for someone who's just reached the age where having a phone is essential, but aren't responsible enough for a more expensive device.