I had always maintained good reference of the Samsung, but in particular with this cell phone I can not do the same.

When I first bought it all the applications and basic functions worked in perfect condition, over time as it was hanging did not respond and had to restart it many times since no application responded.

Subsequently, also the battery was damaged, it only lasted an average of 5 hours of use, it should be charging it constantly; I got a new one and it was the same.

I do not recommend it.