Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Jessica C.
Last with 3 and a half years, I had no problem with the software while I had it. To be 'mini' I had what the s3 had. The only bad, the battery (which lasted only 2 hours continuous without touching it) and lack of memory (which was solved with an external memory). I had no problem with any downloaded app. The front camera was not great quality, but to have everything else I think the value for money ratio was fine. That of using plastic on a phone is not a good idea either. At the time it cost me about $ 300.
Amber R.
I love my Samsung and will choose Android over Apple all day! What I love so much about this phone is that it is so reasonably priced, and does everything that I need it to. I cannot justify spending all that money on the newest version of the Galaxy every time a new one comes out. I have had my Galaxy for over a year now and have not had any issues whatsoever. I've never run out of storage either, and I am constantly taking pictures! I like that it's not super bulky, as well. With a good case to protect it this phone will not disappoint.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I was having issues with battery life, but I'm sure that's because I'm constantly on it because I've always had that issue with smart phones.
But let me say the Power Saving Mode and Super Power Saving Mode are AMAZING and have saved me many times. If you are having issues with battery life I recommend turning on power saving mode and just leaving that on as I do, you can also restrict background data on there as well to save some of your data and make your battery life go even further! I wish I would have discovered that little trick sooner! Although it says the phones performance may be affected by doing this mine always works just fine and is still just as fast as it has always been so if there's any difference in performance it has been minimal enough for me not to notice it.
Cailee D.
Applegate, MI
To begin this review- I did not purchase this phone as a choice. I actually had the S3 normal size and I loved that, but it broke so then I was stuck using this one until my upgrade. I give it 3 stars because it gets the job done. In my experience- I'd never use this phone again. It is great for users just looking for a basic phone to use, but not for advanced smartphone users. It lags a lot. At first I thought it was a user error, but after many system cleaning and updates, I realized it was just the phone. Even opening applications that did not require data usage, still took some time to load. But as mentioned, it does get the job done, just very slowly. Good for new smartphone users, but not good for more advanced users.
Donnell M.
Over all at the time of its release this was a pretty good phone. My Mom gave it to me as a gift my freshman year of college 3 years ago, and I still have it to this day. Minus so wear and tear, it's in good shape.

However it was just too small for me. Texting was too much of hassle due to the very small screen and keyboard size. It was also very easy to lose since it was so tiny.

I think it would make a great first phone for someone who's just reached the age where having a phone is essential, but aren't responsible enough for a more expensive device.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
This was my first smartphone through verizon. I loved it. I got it when Verizon still had the cheap phones. I had 250 mb of data. The phone worked great up until about it was a year and half old then it started messing up on me. The charger stopped working properly and the battery would die ridiculously quick. The phone I had was blue and I had a pink and black case for it and i loved it. It is a good starter phone for someone to get. I now have a Galaxy S5 and I like the larger screen on it but this is a good phone.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
3out of 4 of my households members have had this phone. I choose not to carry more expensive phones due to the fact I had a stroke and tend to drop things often now. Especially right into my cup it seems. Otherwise we would all own them. My guys love their Samsung Galaxy phones and have stated several times that they'll never own anything but a Samsung Galaxy in some form ever again. And that's saying a lot for my sons who live for their iPads. But they choose these over the iPhone's time and time again. They seem to be a great phone. Durability on this was great as well. My men aren't easy on anything. We only ever had 1 cracked screen.
Francis C.
I had always maintained good reference of the Samsung, but in particular with this cell phone I can not do the same.

When I first bought it all the applications and basic functions worked in perfect condition, over time as it was hanging did not respond and had to restart it many times since no application responded.

Subsequently, also the battery was damaged, it only lasted an average of 5 hours of use, it should be charging it constantly; I got a new one and it was the same.

I do not recommend it.

However I can recommend the s4 mini and s3

kezie e.
miami, FL
I love my mini phone. it is a great buy and very affordable. the best feature is the camera because i love selfies!!!! it met my expectations and is great in size and quality. it is functional and i used it with ease. the phone memory is small though, so i had to delete some of my pictures. i recommended this product to my friends and they went out and got one
Kelly R.
I have this phone, but it always seems to kick me out of apps. I don't really understand how or why... Battery life could be better. camera takes okay pictures. Yes also freezes and you need to hit the button on phone to clear and reset it often.. Samsung please fix ! Any users should get a free upgrade from our providers. Just like recall cars, you should consider on recalling these phones. And give your consumers , a more reliable working phone :(
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
I may be biased as I was all about Apple products before I purchased this phone, but I am not a big fan of this phone. My phone constantly freezes and shuts off by itself. The start up takes several minutes before the device is even useable. I was thinking it was just a faulty phone, but I have several family members who purchased the same phone and also had problems with it. The plus side, it has an easy set up and picks up on wifi signals easily.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊