Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Emperatriz R.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Amara W.Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SAMSUNG #74 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy s3 mini i8200 8gb value edition unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

• What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I...6 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 8GB Value Edition Unlocked Cell Phone
  • "it crashes very often and it deleted all files on my sd card :(( the battery life was good but with time it started to suck" in 2 reviews
  • "This phone has a front camera and a back camera." in 1 review
  • "If you're thinking about getting a new phone this is the way to go!" in 1 review
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
This is a good Galaxy if you're just starting out on Galaxies because the Galaxy S3 allowed me to see what is on a Galaxy and I loved it so I upgraded to a Galaxy S6 I would definitely give a Galaxy S3 another shot it was so amazing it was a durable phone. I did not never break it so if you're just now getting into the Galaxy 3 and all that go ahead and give it a try because this galaxy is perfect for new people
lori s.
Sparta, TN
i had this little phone for almost 2 years with no problems at all i would still have it if i didn't get a free upgrade :) worked great! i even dropped it like 100 times lol and never even cracked it! really good phone for kids getting there first phone!
Maria V.
Love this phone with everything I have always been team Samsung and they never disappoint
Emperatriz R.
Me gusta mucho!! Es funcional, práctico, y fácil de funcionar!! Lo recomiendo
Jessica C.
Last with 3 and a half years, I had no problem with the software while I had it. To be 'mini' I had what the s3 had. The only bad, the battery (which lasted only 2 hours continuous without touching it) and lack of memory (which was solved with an external memory). I had no problem with any downloaded app. The front camera was not great quality, but to have everything else I think the value for money ratio was fine. That of using plastic on a phone is not a good idea either. At the time it cost me about $ 300.
Amber R.
I love my Samsung and will choose Android over Apple all day! What I love so much about this phone is that it is so reasonably priced, and does everything that I need it to. I cannot justify spending all that money on the newest version of the Galaxy every time a new one comes out. I have had my Galaxy for over a year now and have not had any issues whatsoever. I've never run out of storage either, and I am constantly taking pictures! I like that it's not super bulky, as well. With a good case to protect it this phone will not disappoint.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I was having issues with battery life, but I'm sure that's because I'm constantly on it because I've always had that issue with smart phones.
But let me say the Power Saving Mode and Super Power Saving Mode are AMAZING and have saved me many times. If you are having issues with battery life I recommend turning on power saving mode and just leaving that on as I do, you can also restrict background data on there as well to save some of your data and make your battery life go even further! I wish I would have discovered that little trick sooner! Although it says the phones performance may be affected by doing this mine always works just fine and is still just as fast as it has always been so if there's any difference in performance it has been minimal enough for me not to notice it.
marian b.
The best smartphone I've used, compact size, good memory, excellent rear camera; but its battery runs out very fast but still worth it. (el mejor telefono inteligente que he usado, tamaño compacto, buena memoria,excelente camara trasera; pero su bateria se agota muy rapido pero aun asi merece la pena.)
Cailee D.
Applegate, MI
To begin this review- I did not purchase this phone as a choice. I actually had the S3 normal size and I loved that, but it broke so then I was stuck using this one until my upgrade. I give it 3 stars because it gets the job done. In my experience- I'd never use this phone again. It is great for users just looking for a basic phone to use, but not for advanced smartphone users. It lags a lot. At first I thought it was a user error, but after many system cleaning and updates, I realized it was just the phone. Even opening applications that did not require data usage, still took some time to load. But as mentioned, it does get the job done, just very slowly. Good for new smartphone users, but not good for more advanced users.
Donnell M.
Over all at the time of its release this was a pretty good phone. My Mom gave it to me as a gift my freshman year of college 3 years ago, and I still have it to this day. Minus so wear and tear, it's in good shape.

However it was just too small for me. Texting was too much of hassle due to the very small screen and keyboard size. It was also very easy to lose since it was so tiny.

I think it would make a great first phone for someone who's just reached the age where having a phone is essential, but aren't responsible enough for a more expensive device.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
This was my first smartphone through verizon. I loved it. I got it when Verizon still had the cheap phones. I had 250 mb of data. The phone worked great up until about it was a year and half old then it started messing up on me. The charger stopped working properly and the battery would die ridiculously quick. The phone I had was blue and I had a pink and black case for it and i loved it. It is a good starter phone for someone to get. I now have a Galaxy S5 and I like the larger screen on it but this is a good phone.
Jessica G.
What's the difference between the mini & regular galaxy s3? I had the regular & loved it! 😊