Samsung Galaxy S3  uploaded by Elijah B.Samsung Galaxy S3  uploaded by Carina B.

BY SAMSUNG #29 in Smartphones

Find cell phones at Target.com! Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Samsung Galaxy S3
  • "I had it for about two years and the battery life was horrible and eventually it started deleting my pictures and I couldnt get them back." in 13 reviews
  • "This was a great phone, the only thing is that it freezed at times, besides that eveything else was good, incliding the camera." in 8 reviews
  • "I've had this phone since it was released a few years back, and it's still going strong!" in 3 reviews
  • "My galaxy S was my very first smart phone and i loved it so i assumed galaxy s3 would be better, which it is but it will not be lasting me any longer than the other one." in 3 reviews
Courtney H.
Techie Expert
I had this phone for almost 3 years and I hated it. At first it was good until it started to freeze up. Then for the longest I thought that it was the carrier I was with because my service was terrible. Then I started to compare my phone to others on the same carrier and it was just the phone. I could not really use my GPS system because it would freeze and then I would get lost. Like I am so glad to have a new phone. I would not recommend this phone to no one unless they were just using it for talk and texting.
Jojo C.
Craig, CO
This was my all time favorite phone!! I had it when I was on my parents plan and ended up breaking it. Then i got a Samsung S4 expecting it to be better than the S3.... it wasn't. Then i countinued on to get a Samsung S5 expecting it to better than the S3 and it wasn't. Even now with all the new phones that have come out since, I will still go back to the S3, plus they're cheaper now ;)
Brittany W.
Ruskin , FL
It's a nice phone just out dated now, the camera is a little crappy it's always really dark and makes your pictures look blurry most of the time. Since it's out dated theirs some things you can't do on certain apps. Like if your into snapchat it's hard to get all the filters and things like that.
Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
I love this phone! It was the best phone I ever had. I've had it for over 3 years now but unfortunately after the 2 year mark the battery life began to just drain! I deleted almost everything even unused factory apps but that didn't help at all. Aside from that I would get this phone again
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
I love this phone. I have had it since it first came out and it still works. I have dropped it several times and still no issues. I have had no bad experiences with it at all. I love all the features it has and the apps. I believe it is worth the money. It is very reliable in my opinion.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
This was one of my favorite phones. It had amazing battery life and plenty of space for saving pics and various files. Loved you could personalize with certain settings and make it your own phone. Good camera for selfies even. It's not fall proof though so fair warning get a case.
Dana H.
Patrick, SC
I know this is a old phone, my kids tell me this all the time but it works for me. Sometimes it moves a little slow and that's why I gave it three stars. Other than that it works fine. It calls, text, and take pictures when I need it to. So its not that bad.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I have had my samsung galaxy 3 ever since they came out ages ago. I bought it from Verizon, it was quite pricey at that time. The only issues I have is with overheating, which leads to my phone freezing. other than that I haven't had any other problems.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It is not that bad, but I hate androids, I'm absolutely an IPhone girl! It is not too resistant, I hate the camera, and when you are doing snapchats is even WORST, don't waste your money on this, iPhone is better, I love the iOS!
Andrea C.
This is a great phone. I love all the features it has. I love that I can download apps for music unlike an iphone. It is not too expensive as well so I also like that and it is so easy to use.
Alesia T.
What phone did you have before the Galaxy?
Kimesha D.
What was the longest the S3 has lasted you?
Tione R.
Where is the best place to buy this device?
Crystal C.
What color was your Galaxy?
Cassandra W.
Wentzville, Mo
Anyone have an issue with these phones randomly shutting off?