Samsung Galaxy S3  uploaded by Elijah B.Samsung Galaxy S3  uploaded by Carina B.

BY SAMSUNG #31 in Smartphones

Find cell phones at Target.com! Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Samsung Galaxy S3
  • "I had it for about two years and the battery life was horrible and eventually it started deleting my pictures and I couldnt get them back." in 13 reviews
  • "This was a great phone, the only thing is that it freezed at times, besides that eveything else was good, incliding the camera." in 8 reviews
  • "I've had this phone since it was released a few years back, and it's still going strong!" in 3 reviews
  • "My galaxy S was my very first smart phone and i loved it so i assumed galaxy s3 would be better, which it is but it will not be lasting me any longer than the other one." in 3 reviews
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I was using this phone since 2013 14 and other phones came and went but this phone is still working😍😍
Samsung s3 has alooot of features
And the camera is just so perfect
Itz perfect to hold
And the colours are also nice
The price was not too much
And the features came along with s3 was too good
I love the palm swipe screen capturing😍
Kashifa Q.
Techie Expert Level 1
This was my first phone. I really liked it at first but later after like a year or so the hole where I out the charger broke so I couldn't charge my phone. It was so annoying. Also the battery lasted like 2 hours. So I bought a new battery and a battery charger. That's how I had to charge my phone. Everything else about it was great. Also I dropped that phone so many times and the screen never broke or cracked. once the phone fell out of my pocket and it went sliding down a long ramp without a phone case or screen protector and only a small tiny scratch came on it. Which surprised me. It's a good phone but after a while of using it it might not last long.
Brynn C.
Philadelphia, PA
Good phone! I was losing charging capabilities after about 2+ years so I "upgraded" to the Galaxy Core Prime, and it's nowhere near as good...even camera quality is better on the S3...I'd get it again, even though is older.
Paris K.
This is my type of phone. This phone has all of the features I love! It charges very fast also.The camera quality is good but it has a delay when you takes a photo.
Carina B.
This was my first flagship phone and after having it for 2 years, I definitely don't regret getting it. I do wish that it had a longer lasting battery, though. My battery only lasts maybe 5 hours with basic use (texting, checking time), and even shorter with my normal usage. (Multiple email accounts synched, always on social media, taking pictures, etc.) I will say that I underestimated the camera when I first got it. After playing around with the settings, I took some awesome shots at a concert. The recording feature, however, cannot pick up sounds if there is a lot of bass, so I don't recommend using it to record your song at the rock show, but you should be okay for acoustic sets and silly videos with friends. All in all, great phone, have loved my time with it, but I can't wait to get my hands on the S5 or S6 to compare and contrast.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I have bought 3 of these over the last 3 months. The first two from Open Wireless. They worked out of the box, although they were in french and I had to change the language. Then somehow lost their unlocked state after an OTA update. That is BAD. I contacted the sellers and their best advice was to return it.

I had to return both of them. Then, I recently later ordered a third from Winda USA, it was already already updated to the latest version and unlocked. It was also in English out of the box. I believe the inconsistent experience users are getting are because of different sellers than rotate on Amazon. Winda USA had the best experience for me.
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I really enjoy the functionality of this phone - it's easy for people with little technological knowledge to use, and it's great for people who really know what they're doing when it comes to technology. I feel like I'm always discovering something new! Also, there is a lot of internal storage and the option to use external storage (a miniSD). This phone can have terrible battery life if you sit on it all day and never let it die completely, but if you make sure your settings are alright and you turn off things (WiFi, GPS, Moving backgrounds) when you don't need them, it usually will last the whole day. The only major drawback to this phone that I've found is that the screen is incredibly easy to shatter - which is frustrating with such a small phone because obviously cases make it less sleek!
Beatriz Z.
Boulder, CO
I got this phone because i needed one the day of and they were out of iphones, skeptical yet eager to try something new i used it for a year before having some malfunctions resulting in me having to switch back to an iphone. There were some aspects that i absolutely adored, such as the ability to make custom settings to a greater extent than an iphone, the screen quality, and screen viewing in general. It was slightly large for my taste, but ofcourse that lessens with use. Overall cool product, however i experienced several technical glitches (which were likely a result of me dropping it in water for less than a second the day after getting it, *whoops*) It basically lasted a solid year before the battery stopped charging, but i was excited to go back to an iphone after that.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
I used to have the phone but I didn't like it that much. I love my Samsung s6 edge a whole lot better!! I felt like mine froze a lot, but that could've been a problem on my part.
Ellen D.
Tracy, CA
I got this phone back in December of 2012 and I couldn't wait to get it. I got the last one in stock and that never happens. I am usually too late and just missed it. I used to have the HTC Inspire and I loved that phone until it became slow and unresponsive at times. I traded that phone for this one. This phone is much faster and has a lot of cool features. My favorite feature is where the screen will stay lit as long as you are looking at it. I no longer have to touch the screen every so often to make sure it don't go black on me. Also, the phone is super light, but it is slippery. I have dropped it a few times because of it and it has also flown our of my purse. Make sure you have a case on it. That will help a lot.
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
What phone did you have before the Galaxy?
Kimesha D.
What was the longest the S3 has lasted you?
Tione R.
Where is the best place to buy this device?
Crystal C.
What color was your Galaxy?
Cassandra W.
Anyone have an issue with these phones randomly shutting off?