Samsung Galaxy S3  uploaded by Elijah B.Samsung Galaxy S3  uploaded by Carina B.

BY SAMSUNG #26 in Smartphones

Find cell phones at Target.com! Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

• What color was your Galaxy?10 Answers
  • What was the longest the S3 has lasted you?13 Answers
  • Anyone have an issue with these phones randomly shutting off?9 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S3
  • "I had it for about two years and the battery life was horrible and eventually it started deleting my pictures and I couldnt get them back." in 13 reviews
  • "This was a great phone, the only thing is that it freezed at times, besides that eveything else was good, incliding the camera." in 8 reviews
  • "I've had this phone since it was released a few years back, and it's still going strong!" in 3 reviews
  • "My galaxy S was my very first smart phone and i loved it so i assumed galaxy s3 would be better, which it is but it will not be lasting me any longer than the other one." in 3 reviews
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I had this phone for almost 3 years and I hated it. At first it was good until it started to freeze up. Then for the longest I thought that it was the carrier I was with because my service was terrible. Then I started to compare my phone to others on the same carrier and it was just the phone. I could not really use my GPS system because it would freeze and then I would get lost. Like I am so glad to have a new phone. I would not recommend this phone to no one unless they were just using it for talk and texting.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Niles, MI
I have had so many issues with this phone. I have poor service even though others with the same provider have good quality calls. It freezes a lot, storage space is limited from what I'm used to in other phones. I have a friend with a different type of Samsung and she has similar issues. She switched to yet another Samsung and had the same problems. I'm wondering if Samsung just makes poor quality phones.
Jojo C.
Jojo C.
Craig, CO
This was my all time favorite phone!! I had it when I was on my parents plan and ended up breaking it. Then i got a Samsung S4 expecting it to be better than the S3.... it wasn't. Then i countinued on to get a Samsung S5 expecting it to better than the S3 and it wasn't. Even now with all the new phones that have come out since, I will still go back to the S3, plus they're cheaper now ;)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ruskin , FL
It's a nice phone just out dated now, the camera is a little crappy it's always really dark and makes your pictures look blurry most of the time. Since it's out dated theirs some things you can't do on certain apps. Like if your into snapchat it's hard to get all the filters and things like that.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
I love this phone! It was the best phone I ever had. I've had it for over 3 years now but unfortunately after the 2 year mark the battery life began to just drain! I deleted almost everything even unused factory apps but that didn't help at all. Aside from that I would get this phone again
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
I love this phone. I have had it since it first came out and it still works. I have dropped it several times and still no issues. I have had no bad experiences with it at all. I love all the features it has and the apps. I believe it is worth the money. It is very reliable in my opinion.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
3 out of 5 starts because this phone is just average. Mine didn't last very long and the battery was horrible. As for how the phone works, it was just fine. I didn't have many problems with it but there wasn't anything wonderful about it. When i upgraded I did not stick with a samsung.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
This was one of my favorite phones. It had amazing battery life and plenty of space for saving pics and various files. Loved you could personalize with certain settings and make it your own phone. Good camera for selfies even. It's not fall proof though so fair warning get a case.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
It was a great phone but the battery life was HORRIBLE!!!! Plus you couldn't move apps to so card. No wonder there is so much storage space. I had to replace the phone after a year cause the battery was dying after about an hour of use and after four hours of not using at all.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Patrick, SC
I know this is a old phone, my kids tell me this all the time but it works for me. Sometimes it moves a little slow and that's why I gave it three stars. Other than that it works fine. It calls, text, and take pictures when I need it to. So its not that bad.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
What phone did you have before the Galaxy?
Kimesha D.
Kimesha D.
What was the longest the S3 has lasted you?
Tione R.
Tione R.
Where is the best place to buy this device?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
What color was your Galaxy?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Wentzville, Mo
Anyone have an issue with these phones randomly shutting off?