Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb

Superpower everything you create with pro-grade quad lenses and 30x Space Zoom. Make your world bigger with Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G fully decked, pro-grade camera system, 30x Space Zoom, super-fast charging, and cinematic 6.7 inch Infinity-O display.

# I would love to get this phone is it any good#?
I really want to try this phone, can I please try this phone?😍📱
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb is this phone truly worth the money ? Do you have any issues with this phone?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb!
Mary caitlyn O.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb uploaded by Mary caitlyn O.
The photo speaks for itself. The Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra's camera is unstoppable. It has so many great features that really help you step up your photo game. I really love this phone. (Also I couldn't find the s21 available for review, I don't know why! If someone could explain I'd appreciate it :) )
Jose H.
San Diego, CA
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb uploaded by Jose H.
Samsung For under $300, this phone is excellent value for your money. Unlike the Google pixel 4a, the Samsung a32 5g comes with Android 11 out of the box, includes 128 gb, great deal for the price. I one for my son and one for my daughter and for what they intend on using them, it is perfect
Alicia C.
Woodland
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb uploaded by Alicia C.
I In a loyal Samsung customer however the one downfall of Samsung lately is the Bixby app on the phone you cannot delete you cannot turn off. You accidentally turned it on without wanting to it doesn't work half the time period and everyone complains about it. On the upside of the phone it has everything else I want everything else I want the camera is amazing it's amazing it's one of the reasons I have always stuck with Samsung with Samsung I love their camera I'm adding a couple photos to show you what their camera can do their camera can do I love macro photography and this camera does amazing macro photography. On the downside to turn the phone off it has a 2 button push push to turn the phone off. For somebody who might have arthritis in their fingers this might be a little bit difficult for them as compared to a one button push off.
Christina V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb uploaded by Christina V.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb This phone has many features that are similar and some new. Personally, I love how well the camera works! I left many photos that I took with my new phone. I've had this phone for about 3 months and I'm very happy with it. Unlike my last phone, you don't have to tap hard as heck to get something to load lol id certainly recommend this! #SamsungGalaxy #Influenster
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Purchased at: Best Buy
I've been using this model for close to 1 year now. It has one of the best cameras available in it. The features are great and I've had no dropped calls or other technical issues at all. I haven't even done everything available on this model. It is loaded with capabilities like face recognition, finger print, Google assistant, & more. I absolutely love my phone. They did change the notes feature which I wasn't happy about but I manage. The camera is my fav thing truly. #Techie #SamsungS20 #5G #Techie #Camera #At&t #Samsung #MKR #Photography
Brandi M.
The graphics on this phone are clear and crisp. The volume it produces is ice and not muffled or toned down. Calls are clear on both ends. The only thing I don’t care for is that it is larger than most phones. Call reception is good and does not drop calls. The camera is great quality and can give you some professional looking photos. Would recommend
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
This is an amazing phone! The camera is unbelievable. Pictures are crisp and clear like professional photos. The battery life is great. It lasts a couple days without charging with frequent use. The screen size is large and perfect for my needs. Overall I am very satisfied with this phone!
Nafisa  K.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Best Buy
Over the past few years, Samsung has accomplished something unique in the World of Android.it consistently producing an excellent flagship phone with out huge flow.High refresh rate Screen, good battery life& excellent fit & finish.just camera over smooth faces.
AnaAlicia W.
Bradner, OH
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb uploaded by AnaAlicia W.
At first I was worried the phone was going to be too big for my hands but it fits nicely. I love the speed of the phone and the different options available and many different features that assist me in my day to day life.
Maritzita T.
Arlington, TX
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb uploaded by Maritzita T.
Hasta el momento no e teniado grande situacipnes con el. El messenger de las app se cierra solo. tiene buena capacidad. aunque el storage de la nube no es muy grande. tengo un color violeta precioso. Tiene muchas cosas nuevas en tonos y llamadas. y aunque no trae ni audifono o cargador de pared los que uno tenga guardados de versiones mas antiguas funcionan bien. si deseas usar audifono debes comprar un adapter o utilizar los que vienen con la.punta de los cables ó Bluetooth. Lo.mas importante protector de pantalla y su buen cover.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy R.
Cambridge, ON
Kadi M. il y a un an
So far I've had no problems with mine I have owned it almost a year. I think all decent phones are quite expensive but find this phone to be of high quality so was happy to spend what I did on it but I also couldn't afford to buy it out right so am paying it off
Mackenzie N.
Corona, CA
Hetal S. il y a un an
It is a lovely phone. You won't regret buying it. I am in love with it!! Specially the camera.. its amazing!!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
il y a un an
Samsung Galaxy S20 the camera has a better performance ?
Sadie Z. il y a un an
Ujwal T. i definitely agree ! Eventho I’m a total iPhone fan the camera on the S20’ is definitely better and takes amazing photos!
Ronny R.
Mount Kisco, NY
il y a 2 ans
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb ? How many cameras does it have??
Hetal S. il y a un an
It has 3 cameras. I am using the phone. And you won't regret buying it!!!
Jessica C.
il y a 2 ans
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 128Gb ? Is this similar to the Note 10 plus phone?
Ujwal T. il y a un an
I have used both the phones. From the size perspective, Note10 plus is slightly bigger. But from the performance perspective and camera perspective, I personally think that S20 plus is better. Hope this helps.