ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile PhonesSamsung
Galaxy S20+ 5G BTS Edition 128GB (Unlocked)

Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G BTS Edition 128GB (Unlocked)

by Samsung

Symbolizing love and unity, we infused BTS imagery and spirit right into the heart of this limited-edition device. Complete with live wallpaper, 7 collectable BTS photo cards, unique stickers, an inspiring lock screen and more.

Is the cell phone good?
Como puedo conseguir el producto ?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G BTS Edition 128GB (Unlocked)!
Missa A.
San Diego, CA
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G BTS Edition 128GB (Unlocked) uploaded by Missa A.
I love the phone!! The weight is lighter than the newest iphone. The theme/wallpaper is all purple and BTS themed. Came with charger, screen protector, stickers and case. I love the chrome look ⊂(・▽・⊂) there's cute little details you slowly find with this phone and it definitely stands out. I absolutely loved every moment I unpacked this.
Nicole H.
Lutz, FL
I absolutely LOVE my phone. It is absolutely GORGEOUS. I have always used and trusted Samsung phones, it is beyond reliable. I don't think there's much more you could do to improve this phone as its already exceptionally impressive! The color is beyond magnificent 😍
Amber S.
Kaukauna, WI
Ive had my phone for a year and I love it! I havent had a problem with it not once. Its lightweight which is a difference after have a motorola moto x so With the case it gave it a little bit weight and helped me not feel like Im always going to drop it or break it. First time I dont want to upgrade just yet lol.
Alexandra J.
Me preguntaran que si es jenial ? La verdad es lo opuesto de jenial es increible mi mejor amiga tiene uno y es de muy buena calidad y mas es de su color favorito y también de su grupo favorito del kpop , tiene suficiente espacio las personas que crearon este celular sabia lo que iva hacer 💜💜❤❤
Adriana V.
Künzell, Germania
I love it! I want to have it and also my parents said me I can have it next month... The color is so beautiful and I think all ARMYs want one phone like that. I think this is little bit to cheap for everyone, but till all this, is a great phone! <3
Rose N.
Wooooo es un súper celular y más si eres fan de BTS, en mi opinión army le gusto mucho ya que tiene contenido de BTS y el color que BTS acipno a army es muy hermoso, Obio lo recomiendo.
Ana M.
Abrego
i would love to have it i love kpop so much especially bts i would love to have that cell phone to give a proper product review,I would highly recommend it
Vane M.
Lo Amo Lo Amo Lo Amo Lo Amo , simplemente así es es hermoso no hay palabras más con lo que describirse esque miren este teléfono simboliza muchísimo para Army pero es muchísimo trae todo lo que tiene que ver con BTS osea de verdad me impresionó que lo tuvieran aquí uffff I love him I love him I love him I love him, it's just like that, it's beautiful, there are no more words to describe oneself, look at this phone, it symbolizes a lot for Army but it's a lot, it brings everything it has
Melanie W.
Sehr schönes Handy 😍❤️ Das einzige wofuer es Abzüge gibt, ist der Akku 🙈 Leider hält er nicht so lange.
Darian M.
me encantaria que me dieran este celular soy muy fanatica de bts, seria un honor, #voxbox BTS¡¡¡¡¡¡ ARMY
Ask a question to the Influenster community...