Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB (U.S. Cellular)

by Samsung

NULL

Su cámara es buena?
Pregúntele algo a la comunidad. Etiquetar productos y subir fotos si es útil. Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB (U.S. Cellular) ?
A mi papá se le rompió el celular y me encantaría comprarle este pero ns si va bien o como va ?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB (U.S. Cellular)!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB (U.S. Cellular) uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: AT&T Wireless
I love this phone! It has a fantastic picture, loads of memory, loud speakers, and it's cute! Only issue is the phone's price tag 😭 Luckily we got this on a plan! If you're looking for a phone that takes gorgeous pictures, HD video viewing, and a good gaming phone you can't beat this one! I'll definitely buy from this brand again! I highly recommend this phones to others.
Vanessa H.
Davison, MI
I mean I honestly can't give a better review for this phone. I have had it now about 8 months and the battery still lasts forever! Ahhhh! Also it is so so quick. I actually never keep it on 5G. When I did it was dropping calls. I was informed it was because of my area. I can't imagine how fast it will be with 5g running it. I do love the larger size of my phone!
Dulce S.
I have always had Samsung cell phones, they have never failed me, I am only updating the model but the previous models that I had continue to work perfectly well, I am one of those people who prefer Samsung over Apple. I love the cameras in this s20+.
ANA O.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the phone to get if you want to try out the 2020 tech that Samsung has to offer, but you don’t want a large phone, or a large dent in your wallet. You could go for the Ultra if you want more storage or a 108MP camera, and can stretch to the price tag, but for day-to-day use the S20 is going to be the best choice in the range for most people.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB (U.S. Cellular) uploaded by Mindy R.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love my phone! I've never not loved my Samsung. Every time I upgrade it is really only because it is available and recommended. Android has been good to me so I stick with it. This phone has some pretty amazing camera features that none of the other Samsung have had so far to date. I recommend going to their website to view everything it has to offer, I could never begin to cover it's basics. I love my Samsung S20! Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB (U.S. Cellular) #Influensterawards2020 #Influenstercontest
Ben T.
Provo, UT
First things first. The camera glass is so fragile and breaks so easily. That is the number one downside. Other than that, the price is also high. If you are willing to pay the price though, the phone is a monster. With a refresh rate of 12hz and a larger battery, this phone has to be one of the best currently. It also takes great photos and has amazing zoom functions. I love this phone.
John M.
Yuma, AZ
Amazing phone. I upgraded from the S10+ and this phone's cameras with 30x zoom is insane. The battery lasts all day if you put it in medium power saving mode and don't stay on it all of the time. Comes with a SUPER FAST charger instead of the normal Fast Charger.
Brandie B.
Bothell, WA
Grrat camera, holds a charge the longest, feels just like my Galaxy Note S9+. Everything runs fast, and all my data transferred pretty easily. Trying to get used to thumb id on the front as opposed to back, and had to buy a separate case and pen to use the note feature. Also no headphone jack so can only use wireless earbuds (which keep falling out of my ears). Very happy so far with my purchase. Got a sweet trade in of my old Samsung Galaxy note phone as well.
Emily P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Love this phone it is the perfect size. The screen has such a great picture. And the audio is awesomeness
Gail S.
I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of this gem! Boo. It's no different than any other smartphone I've had. I am so disappointed in the camera. It was touted as the newest, best camera ever! It's not at all. Sometimes it won't even take a photo. I really would say spend your money on a different phone!