Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB (T-Mobile)

by Samsung

Verizon customers only: The Galaxy S20 5G is not compatible with Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband network but will work with Verizon’s 4G LTE service. Please consider the Verizon 5G-ready Galaxy S20 5G UW, Galaxy S20+ 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB (T-Mobile)!
Tatianna B.
Burlington
It’s an alright phone for the most part but every now and then it’s slow and won’t connect to the wifi. We had issues with our data working for awhile too which sucked so it’s definitely a phone you should research before hand.
Jenna C.
Largo, FL
I upgraded from the Galaxy S7 and so happy! I do everything on my phone so it was well worth it. And the photos are so good!
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
By and large a fantastic phone. It still glitches from time to time and for a phone that cost me $1k I thought I wouldn't have to worry about that. It works great most of the time and I don't see myself needing another phone anytime soon. Screen protector was too thick though, it would get all frictiony and I didn't like it, so I took it off
Jodie S.
ELLENBROOK, WA
Have always been a iPhone user but now am converted to the Samsung which I received as a birthday present last year. Takes great pictures and is really easy to use. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?