Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB

by Samsung

The Galaxy S10 with Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display offers an uninterrupted cinematic experience with a bezel-less screen. Ultrasonic Fingerprint provides vault-like, in-screen security only you can unlock. The Pro-grade Camera with an ultra-wide lens delivers a full field of vision so your photos never leave anyone, or anything, out of the shot. With a full kit of pro lenses including a front camera and three rear cameras, this professional camera acts like the human eye, so you can capture the world as you see it. Wireless PowerShare lets you charge any wireless-charge device including your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch or even a friend’s phone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB!
Jonny B.
st healeah florida
Is for me... Is the one of the best model and brand in the market. This design is great. Atractive and amazing.
Maelani P.
Florence, AZ
I have had this phone for 3.5 years. It still works amazing even though it has been through a beating for years! I switched from apple to this phone and never looked back.
Mary Z.
Toronto, ON
Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB uploaded by Mary Z.
Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB uploaded by Mary Z.
I've been using this phone for the past 2 years and it is still going strong! The battery still easily gets me through a full day with quite heavy media use, and when battery does get low, charging is insanely fast via the quick charge cable or even wireless fast charging. Videos and photos look stunning on the screen, not to mention the almost nonexistent bezels allowing full advantage of the screen. I love that the camera notch on the front is so minimal and non-intrusive compared to the notches on so many other smartphones these days. One of the main features of this phone in my opinion is its cameras. They take simply gorgeous photos, and I've been asked by others so many times what phone I have when I've been showing people photos on my phone from weekend trips. Both photos attached are taken by my Samsung Galaxy S10 with no filters or editing so you can judge for yourself!
Claudia S.
Il Samsung Galaxy S10 è un ottimo cellulare, veloce e molto performante. L'ho usato per più di 2 anni senza che ha creato mai dei problemi.

Looking for your answer?