Samsung Galaxy S Iii

by Samsung

My SIII is 7 years old and still trucking - does anyone out there have one that's been going longer?
Are you team Samsung or apple? And why?
Por favor denme en samsung galaxy S lll por favor se los pido
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S Iii!
Product Highlights
I had the Samsung s3 for about 6 months and couldn't wait to upgrade because the battery life really sucks on this phone.in reviews
I have had this phone for about half a year now, it I can easily say that it is my favorite phone that I have ever owned.in reviews
The SIII is now several models old, but it's still a great option, especially for those looking for an inexpensive smart phone option.in reviews
Huge Samsung Galaxy s3 fan this is my second galaxy love all the features, the storage, screen size, speed of the phone.in reviews
I have had a Galaxy S III for two years already and it is an ok phone, i do wished it had a better camera quality though.in reviews
lacey M.
Hobart, IN
I purchased this phone about a month ago and I absolutely love it it works great. Fast and convenient, especially when in hands free mode. Definitely worthh the price.
Florence M.
Copiague, NY
I've had the Galaxy S3 for longer than (2) years now, and it still functions just as well as when I first purchased it. The screen is clear and bright, with great resolution. It is still very fast for an "older" smartphone, and becomes more intuitive as Samsung offers updates to the services. The screen and casing are very durable, it has withstood many drops over the time I've owned this phone.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
My first smartphone. I really enjoyed all the features this phone had. I did not like how quickly the battery life started to decreased, within months after getting it. I also didn't like no emojis. Everything else about this phone was awesome.
Angie L.
Ankeny, IA
Let's face it iphone users are not going to be fair. I love my galaxy! It is powerful efficient and make my life easier. It is super user friendly too!
Ry B.
After having strictly iPhones for years I finally made the switch and I'm so glad I did. This phone is amazing.
Karla P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This phone is very self explanatory and easy to use. I don't like Apple products very much, so this phone was a no brainer. Although there's an S4 & S5, this is a simpler version but always open to upgrading.
Ariel N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have this phone and I love it. I am always gonna have Samsung :) I want everyone to at least once in their life check out a Samsung phone. My phone has never let me down.
Chad G.
Denton, NC
The Galaxy series is the best option currently. The Samsung Galaxy III is a great Phone. Unlike many other smartphones available, this one has all of the great smart phone features but still also works as a telephone nicely. Many others put too much on the bells and whistles and end up failing on the simple phone functions. This phone is a great balance of Phone and features.
Tracy G.
New Bern, NC
I love this phone!! It has plenty of internal memory for the apps I like to use and I like the size of the screen.
Laurie P.
Tiverton, RI
Would love to have this for my son, he has been bugging me for a galaxy forever and this is perfect for him love this one

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...