Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone uploaded by Zouhair E.Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone uploaded by Darolyn B.Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY SAMSUNG #19 in Smartphones

Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone
  • "It is a decent phone but it does freeze, battery life is non existent and the power port has been replaced once and now this one is acting up." in 20 reviews
  • "My only issue i have is that, while the battery life is very good and lasts a good long time, charging the phone takes a long time." in 5 reviews
  • "I've had it for about a year now, and when my screen shattered a few months ago, I replaced it with an identical model instead of upgrading." in 5 reviews
Diego N.
Bronson, MI
The Samsung Galaxy S2 was my introduction into Samsung's Galaxy family. I loved the screen size and the super AMOLED display was crystal clear. The processor was also up to par with any other phone on the market. The 8+ hour battery life was also a huge selling point for me.

It was because of the S2's reliability that all my phone upgrades since then have been Samsung Galaxy's. If you are looking for a phone that won't break the bank and is reliable I would definitely recommend the Samsung Galaxy S2.
Brittany M.
I love my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It is a great, very durable phone. I have dropped it multiple times and it still works great. The screen is durable and does not scratch easily. Cases are cheap to find on eBay. Samsung is a reliable brand and all of my Samsung products have been great products.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not tech savvy but this phone is overall glitchy. I can't send a text while walking or it won't send at all. If I'm on one website and click a link to open another page, all pages shut down completely and boot me from the web. The battery goes from 20% to dead in about one minute
Alexandra R.
Worked wonderfully for the first two years but now they are all too old. The phone can't take a lot of stuff on it and tends to freeze or completely go black. Also, the battery charge is less than 10 hours at this point. Not worth it anymore, unless you are just using it basically.
lizz c.
I loved this phone! the camera was beautiful and it was easy to use I was so sad when I had to switch to a new phone actually, the update on this made it worse, but but it originally was a fantastic phone I still love it
Christie G.
Tempe, AZ
I like it more than my old phone (Nokia), but it has its moments where it will load apps very slowly and the battery will die after a couple of hours (like 3 or 4). Overall, I like the size and all its applications.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
I just got this phone last month and it is working great so far. I have always had Samsung Galaxy phones since they came out because I am very pleased with their functions.
Kimberly T.
Del City, OK
I love Samsung Galaxy's. I think they're one of the best phones out there. Ive had the s2, s4 active, s5 active, and now the note 4. Ive loved every one of them (:
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Lo tuve y me gusto muchisimo, a parte su tamaño es comodo, se me pegaba un poco pero por falta de memoria, del resto el tlf es muy bueno. la camara muy buena,
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Medley, FL
Is a good phone, I can do everything I do with a high-end phone. although sometimes it gets stuck I like both as a tablet and it works luxury
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Techie Expert
Which carrier do you have with your phone?
Arneta O.
What is your favorite app on the Samsung SII?
Michelle S.
Newburgh, IN
What are the major differences between s2 and s3
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Thinking of looking for a phone but I have seen mixed reviews for this phone. So what are the glitches, and what are the pro's. I would like to know before I decide which phone to buy. Thanks all.
This is free for me