Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone uploaded by Zouhair E.Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone uploaded by Darolyn B.Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone uploaded by Darolyn B.
2 colors available

BY SAMSUNG #26 in Smartphones

• What is your favorite app on the Samsung SII?8 Answers
  • What are the major differences between s2 and s38 Answers
  • This is free for me1 Answers
Samsung Galaxy S II Smart Phone
  • "It is a decent phone but it does freeze, battery life is non existent and the power port has been replaced once and now this one is acting up." in 20 reviews
  • "My only issue i have is that, while the battery life is very good and lasts a good long time, charging the phone takes a long time." in 5 reviews
  • "I've had it for about a year now, and when my screen shattered a few months ago, I replaced it with an identical model instead of upgrading." in 5 reviews
Anna W.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
I previously owned a Galaxy S II and III. While I like the galaxy phones their is a but.... Lets do pros first. 1. it is easy to use even from small children 2. Storage is reasonable good, many games and apps can be downloaded along with videos/photos. BUT the battery life in all 3 of my previous Galaxy phones was terrible. Even with limited usage 3-5 phone calls, 10-15 texts and maybe 30 mins to and hour of playing a game (this all throughout the day) the battery life would be drained so easily. Every night the battery needed to be charged and I rarely use my phone. Other than that issue, the phone works for my needs, it is just frustrating and irritating when the phone dies often. The original battery was replaced and issue still continued.
Diego N.
Diego N.
Bronson, MI
The Samsung Galaxy S2 was my introduction into Samsung's Galaxy family. I loved the screen size and the super AMOLED display was crystal clear. The processor was also up to par with any other phone on the market. The 8+ hour battery life was also a huge selling point for me.

It was because of the S2's reliability that all my phone upgrades since then have been Samsung Galaxy's. If you are looking for a phone that won't break the bank and is reliable I would definitely recommend the Samsung Galaxy S2.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
I loved having my galaxy s2 while I did. It took a while to learn to use all of the functions/apps but it's something that you get used to with time. The best feature in my opinion was the swipe-to-text option. The only thing I didn't like was not being able to see the emojis I was sent from iPhone users (which I believe has since been updated).
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I love my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It is a great, very durable phone. I have dropped it multiple times and it still works great. The screen is durable and does not scratch easily. Cases are cheap to find on eBay. Samsung is a reliable brand and all of my Samsung products have been great products.
Vienne P.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
I had to watch what apps I downloaded but the phone worked great! Easy to understand and use and set up. Loud volume made it easier for me to hear my ring and music. I could do pretty much anything on it. I have recommended it to many others and plan on upgrading when I can to a new saumsung
Sara F.
Sara F.
San Bernardino, CA
I used to have this phone and it was very good at storing all of my information. The best feature I'd the camera it really met my expectations with beautiful pictures. It is very easy to use. Also comes in variety of colors I loved that phone but now I have the s5 which is also great
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not tech savvy but this phone is overall glitchy. I can't send a text while walking or it won't send at all. If I'm on one website and click a link to open another page, all pages shut down completely and boot me from the web. The battery goes from 20% to dead in about one minute
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Worked wonderfully for the first two years but now they are all too old. The phone can't take a lot of stuff on it and tends to freeze or completely go black. Also, the battery charge is less than 10 hours at this point. Not worth it anymore, unless you are just using it basically.
Trisha J.
Trisha J.
Its a nice phone but it is glitchy. All of a sudden I won't be able to text and I have to turn it off and then back on to see if it will work. It also freezes up a lot. I have to remove photos to free space so it will run smoothly. It just seems that it isn't going to last long.
Ahmad G.
Ahmad G.
Katy, TX
This phone last the longest with me and being the sturdiest. I am used to always throwing my phones on the counter. everything I did it with this phone no issues ever. always was reliable and always a fast start. today's phone the slights fall from the lowest height breaks it.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Techie Expert
Which carrier do you have with your phone?
Arneta O.
Arneta O.
What is your favorite app on the Samsung SII?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newburgh, IN
What are the major differences between s2 and s3
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Thinking of looking for a phone but I have seen mixed reviews for this phone. So what are the glitches, and what are the pro's. I would like to know before I decide which phone to buy. Thanks all.
This is free for me