Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG #77 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have the S8 and for now it's been amazing! Me and my fiance got one, he for black and I got a grayish pinkish color
Tasha J.
This particular phone from the Metro PCS line is a good phone to have . It holds enough memory for pics and apps that you will want to down load like influenster.
Gionna T.
This isn't the exact phone that I have but the one I do have it great. I'm happy to final have a working phone.
Alexia S.
Seriously... I still have this phone. I know everyone's already on the s 7 and I'm staying behind but THIS phone is SOOOO hard to give up! I LOVE IT. I have always loved Galaxy phones but this one is on another level. I mainly focus on choosing a phone that has a great camera and this phone has just that!! The front camera is eh but the back camera is AMAZING. It picks up objects and colors well, and looks HD, it doesn't have that low-quality feel to it. The design is also very compact and slim, making it great to just pop it in your back pocket or your bag. It also never glitches and hardly ever stops. I'd recommend!!!
bridget W.
Love this phone!! Very easy to handle and use, i used it for over 4 years and have no problems or complains about it at all! I love the camera and the sound/volume was perfect on it, the storage capacity was also great, it definitely met my expectations and i would definitely recommend it to others!! :)
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PHONE. There is nothing bad at all I can say. Camera awesome, super fast, huge screen, easy to use. The only reason I gave it up is because I shattered the screen. I recommend any Samsung Galaxy.
Nephrintini G.
Orange Park, FL
I bought this phone online from Metro pcs. It is a good buy and for the price I paid great quality. The camera is awesome. This has to be the first phone I have had that took great pictures and video. I have dropped it a few times and the screen has not crack either. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha B.
Phelan, CA
This is a high quality device with a lot to offer those lucky enough to get their hands on one. The Qualcomm. Snapdragon processor is a top-of-the-line part built to not only grant the highest speeds but it allows multiple webpages to run without slowing down. This is the perfect phone for multitasking and heavy loads of usage.
Berenice T.
Rego Park, NY
REALLY LIKE THIS BRAND OF PHONE IS REALLY GOOD AND BETTER THEN IPHONE BECAUSE PHOTO AND BATTERY LIFE AND IT DID MY EXPECTATIONS IS REALLY GOOD BRAND BEST FEATURE IS CAMARA AND VIDEO RECORDING WAY CURVES I YOUR HAND RECOMEND PEOPLE LIKE PICTURE Caulity