Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG #72 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

Hailey C.
Ogden, UT
Had this phone for a long time and I loved it, it worked great and I never broke anything and that's rear for me
Luz A.
Lexington, NE
This phone is everything works for all type of person not complicated at all and has perfect resolution in camera
chelsie p.
Salem, MO
Had this phone for a while and it works pretty good. Some minor glitches and problems with over heating though
Gionna T.
This isn't the exact phone that I have but the one I do have it great. I'm happy to final have a working phone.
Shayne P.
Great phone - I love the color and have not had any problems with it as of yet. My mom even had to buy one !
Yamileth E.
Russellville, AR
I have this phone before but now i have the samsung note 4 its big nd good quality i love the company samsung
Cathy J.
My husband has the Samsung s4 it's a pretty good phone it's nice he has the black one its not that expensive
Darlene O.
Pomona, CA
I actually love my galaxy S5 with my provider AT&T. Love taking pictures with my camera love other features
silvia h.
Has lasted me a good while and still in great condition! Also get service in places that my iphone did not.
Prisci F.
I love samsungs phones specially galaxys !!! They have so many featurs and the camera on it is amazing !!!]