Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG #73 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S 4 for my son he enjoys the phone but his only complaints is it doesn't stay charged very long!
Davi L.
huntsville, al
I love this phone!! It's the perfect size and weight!! It has all the best features available!! The white is super chic!
Aby V.
Todo lo que necesitaba , este celular me agrada por su tecnología, por su rapidez y por su capacidad de almacenamiento
Esther O.
The one was ok I like the Samsung Galaxy s5 better the features. The fact that you are able to check your heart beat.
Buddy-Buddy B.
San Jose, CA
Wow really an s4 i bought this like 4 years ago when they still had the s2 out i got mines from japan it worked great
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have the S8 and for now it's been amazing! Me and my fiance got one, he for black and I got a grayish pinkish color
vivian l.
Henderson, NC
Loving my phone so far. The screen is large and it's easy to use. i love the app store and the battery life is good
Austin, TX
This phone was great we also bought it for my dad on fathers day of its your first phone it would be a great phone
amanda w.
Belton, SC
I had the s4 for 2 years and I loved it. I just really love Samsung galaxy. I had the s3, s4 and now I have the s5!
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
I've had this phone for 2 years. It worked so smoothly. I completely prefer the droid operating system over Apple