Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

Crystal W.
Monett, MO
This is such a great phone. Awesome grafics and features. I use this for everything from checking email to ordering gifts and playing games.
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
Love this phone! Fast and easy to use! large screen that can fit in one had and isn't to large. It is super thin and light. I love the white
Monica G.
Palmdale, CA
I love this phone very fast and reliable the only con about
it is that I have very small hands and cant really have a good grip on the phone
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
I don't have metro, just the phone. The OS is awful, it's constantly freezing, little to no storage space and overall a purchase i regret.
Amanda D.
Mcalester, OK
Love this phone. No app crashes, long battery life, and tons of free app choices! I don't really have a complaint about this phone at all.
Jewlie I.
Brooklyn, NY
It's the best phone I've ever had! The camera is great and very rare do you run out of space on the phone! Fits a lot of the info you add
Dareamni  D.
This is the last cell phone i have purchased, it is good it has a great cam, but i would like to change it for the new samsung galaxy s6
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S 4 for my son he enjoys the phone but his only complaints is it doesn't stay charged very long!
Valerie M.
Rosedale, NY
I use it as a breakup phone good service. Great price no contracts pay a flat rate every month. Has a few good apps easy to use
Marina C.
Moorpark, CA
I love my phone and I totally recommend it, the camera features are great and all the features of the phone are really awesome