Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG #77 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

tammy r.
Stanford, KY
My Samsung Galaxy S 4 is a really excellent phone for me. I'm able to get the apps I need.I really the camera and it's settings and all the wonderful things I can do with my pics. It's easy for me to use.
Tahia A.
This tablet is honestly better than the apple ipad. It has better durability. I've dropped mine hundreds of times and it's not cracked. Where as I dropped my iPad once an it cracked.
Reyes M.
Hoffman Est, IL
Love my galaxy! Works great hasn't given me any problems. Really easy to use & get use to. Helps me with my every day tasks & keeps me on track with everything.
George S.
Fort White, FL
Works great with lots of features and apps to download great screen size and great space for downloading however wish it was just a bit bigger for storing
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
Not a big fan of this phone. I got it for my husband and it became very slow after only a couple months. he did not even download that many apps onto it.
Adeline H.
Carson City, MI
I have been a fan of the galaxy phone for a while. The camera is amazing. Even though it isn't as high tech as the new S6 it is still a great service.
Ashlea G.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this phone! It does everything for me. And it is durable. I have dropped it so many times and it doesn't have not one scratch on it.
Tiffany Q.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love this phone. Easy to use, good service, fast, and I really love the screen size. I purchased a case from Amazon and the phone has had no issues.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Love the Samsung Galaxy S4. .best phone I ever had..eos really well and let's me download a lot of apps I couldn't get before. .awesome phone! !!!
V 💐.
The only thing that I have problem with Samsung is the front camera quality. It is really terrible, but back camera is good in outdoor lighting.