Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG #72 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

em c.
Mayville, NY
I do like this phone although I've had it for about a year now and it freezes and glitches often. I like the slim design and color as well. It is not as quality as the iPhone and does not have as many features of good front camera quality.
Lisa S.
Sherman, TX
I have had great luck with Metro PCS and it costs so much cheaper than other providers. I was so excited when I found out they had a Samsung Galaxy phone. I have a good battery life, no dropped calls and with 4G I can finally watch videos.
Karen s.
Wilmer, TX
My mom had this phone a while back and she really wasn't that impressed. Sure she used it but she constantly complained that it started lagging after a couple of constant use.
Sheri S.
Me and my mom both have this phone and it has been my favorite hands down. I love the camera and it's the perfect size for us. Not a bulky phone at all. Runs great. I even had to replace my phone a couple moths ago and went with the 4 again.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
It worked great for what I needed it for. I needed a phone to hold me over until I got my replacement from Sprint. It's a couple generations old but it worked okay.
angel P.
Manassas, VA
If I could give no rating I would! Absolutely hate all Samsung products. Their phones have great quality - however the battery board inside will most likely break and they don't go along with their warranty
Megan B.
Adairsville , GA
I had this and I loved the phone itself but every time I own a galaxy the charging port messes up and I don't sleep with my phone or do anything crazy to it. So I believe they are poorly made.
Emily K.
Athens, TN
I have had my Samsung Galaxy s4 for about a year now. I wanted something different than an iPhone so I chose this one. I like the swipe texting and the layout of the phone.
Tiffany Z.
I can't speak for Metro PCS' service, but the phone is great. The quad-core processor makes it very fast, and the battery power is decent. I love that the battery is removable and you can expand the storage space with a micro SD card.
Elena Z.
Salem, OR
The phone itself is alright, has many great options but the camera is just bad. And I'm not sure if it's my service company or the phone but it constantly freezes.