Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG #73 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PHONE. There is nothing bad at all I can say. Camera awesome, super fast, huge screen, easy to use. The only reason I gave it up is because I shattered the screen. I recommend any Samsung Galaxy.
Nephrintini G.
Orange Park, FL
I bought this phone online from Metro pcs. It is a good buy and for the price I paid great quality. The camera is awesome. This has to be the first phone I have had that took great pictures and video. I have dropped it a few times and the screen has not crack either. I would definitely recommend.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I loved this phone, and I'm normally an iPhone junky. The only complaint I have with it is at times it ran really slow. But all the free music and apps you can download on it was awesome and the camera was great!
Mary B.
The phone and phone service provider (Sprint) is great! It's just that this crappy GEEKSQUAD insurance that I ordered with it was a TOTAL mistake. I have had issues since day one with the insurance. However, the phone is very reliable, user friendly, and can hold lots of memory.
Courtney H.
Bolivar, MO
Tmobile phone. Got it for my mom for Mother's Day but when she passed away it was given to my gma. They both love love loved it. Now my gpa has stolen it from my gma cuz he didn't like is sony. Haha
Heidi H.
Sterling, IL
Screen size is good. Photo capabilities are good quality. Storage is not the greatest although better that my last one I still find myself getting external memory or deleting apps to load new.
Ashley P.
Cumberland, MD
Samsung is the best smartphone ever. I use to have the S4 but currently have the S5 & it's awesome. Will never switch from Samsung. Easy to use & self explanatory. Great camera as well.
izbeth g.
Samsung is honestly my favorite android type out there. The best feature is its camera it's better than iphone! It met my expectations and passed them as well. Very easy to use and simple system manageable for anyone and everything. No need to improve
Kristie C.
Tetonia, ID
I love my Samsung phone I use it for almost everything. It's pretty durable I have dropped it several times and haven't damaged it too much. just little scratches. for this price its a great phone. I would definitely purchase another Samsung phone.
em c.
Mayville, NY
I do like this phone although I've had it for about a year now and it freezes and glitches often. I like the slim design and color as well. It is not as quality as the iPhone and does not have as many features of good front camera quality.