Alexia S.
Seriously... I still have this phone. I know everyone's already on the s 7 and I'm staying behind but THIS phone is SOOOO hard to give up! I LOVE IT. I have always loved Galaxy phones but this one is on another level. I mainly focus on choosing a phone that has a great camera and this phone has just that!! The front camera is eh but the back camera is AMAZING. It picks up objects and colors well, and looks HD, it doesn't have that low-quality feel to it. The design is also very compact and slim, making it great to just pop it in your back pocket or your bag. It also never glitches and hardly ever stops. I'd recommend!!!