Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS with new service agreement uploaded by Rosie P.

BY SAMSUNG #73 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy S 4 for MetroPCS is an incredibly-wide, full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android smartphone that fits perfectly in your hand, your pocket, and your life. Call a friend, answer the phone, preview emails, and control videos without even touching this intelligent phone. Capture all the fun with the Samsung Galaxy S 4's amazing camera, which can simultaneously shoot video with the front and rear cameras. Building off of the Samsung Galaxy S III's popular Smart Stay feature, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 knows what you're doing and intuitively moves along with you. Whenever you look away, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 makes sure to pause whatever you're watching, so you don't miss anything. Amazingly, Smart Pause resumes where you left off when you look back at the screen again. When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 4 to your home entertainment system, it suggests different programs based on your preferences, provides program schedules, and more. see more...

Tasha J.
This particular phone from the Metro PCS line is a good phone to have . It holds enough memory for pics and apps that you will want to down load like influenster.
Alexia S.
Seriously... I still have this phone. I know everyone's already on the s 7 and I'm staying behind but THIS phone is SOOOO hard to give up! I LOVE IT. I have always loved Galaxy phones but this one is on another level. I mainly focus on choosing a phone that has a great camera and this phone has just that!! The front camera is eh but the back camera is AMAZING. It picks up objects and colors well, and looks HD, it doesn't have that low-quality feel to it. The design is also very compact and slim, making it great to just pop it in your back pocket or your bag. It also never glitches and hardly ever stops. I'd recommend!!!
Chelly M.
Lakewood, CO
I love the Samsung Galaxy phones and this one is so different. I've had every version and every time they improve more and more. I thought this one was a great follow-up to the 3 and really got me excited for purchasing the 4 when it came out. I thought that it was an amazing phone that is actually quite durable. My husband has dropped his a few times without the case and the screen hasn't broken/cracked/shattered once.
Mackenzie R.
Monroe, GA
I love my s4, Its a big upgrade from the s3, but similar to the s5. Thats one of the reasons I got it in the first place. Works very well, holds a good charge, you can personalize anything. Would recommend any samsung phone over apple any day. Because no matter how old the samsung is (smartphone wise at least) you can always keep up to date with the latest apps. unlike the iphone.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
I bought this phone at the beginning of the year, and it took a beating from me! I dropped it constantly, I just treated it badly and when I turned it in last month for the Galaxy s5, it was in such good condition that I was able to sell it for a good price and pay a good amount to the S5. It works very well, it has good sound quality but what I liked most was the ease of use. Very easy to use, very easy to learn on.
Jenni S.
Oshkosh, WI
Good phone. Easy to use, plenty of memory for apps, and can withstand being dropped without cracking the screen. I don't understand what widgets are, but that's not the phone's fault. I will definitely upgrade to another Galaxy when the time comes for a replacement phone.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
Samsung Galaxy S 4 with MetroPCS. Love glaxay phones. Its easy to use. Very easy for everything. Greatest phone. Very reliable, no limitations at all. It's amazing!
I wouldn't trade it in for any other phone. No need for improvement! It works just fine.
Berenice T.
Rego Park, NY
REALLY LIKE THIS BRAND OF PHONE IS REALLY GOOD AND BETTER THEN IPHONE BECAUSE PHOTO AND BATTERY LIFE AND IT DID MY EXPECTATIONS IS REALLY GOOD BRAND BEST FEATURE IS CAMARA AND VIDEO RECORDING WAY CURVES I YOUR HAND RECOMEND PEOPLE LIKE PICTURE Caulity
Samantha B.
Phelan, CA
This is a high quality device with a lot to offer those lucky enough to get their hands on one. The Qualcomm. Snapdragon processor is a top-of-the-line part built to not only grant the highest speeds but it allows multiple webpages to run without slowing down. This is the perfect phone for multitasking and heavy loads of usage.
bridget W.
Love this phone!! Very easy to handle and use, i used it for over 4 years and have no problems or complains about it at all! I love the camera and the sound/volume was perfect on it, the storage capacity was also great, it definitely met my expectations and i would definitely recommend it to others!! :)