BY SAMSUNG

Tablet - Android 4.4 (KitKat) - 64GB - 12.2" TFT ( 2560 x 1600 ) - rear camera + front camera - microSD slot - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi - white see more...

Carla B.
Kilgore, TX
Samsung tablets and phones are always the best. I had one of their earliest tablets when they first came out and I loved it, sadly it broke. But I would love to try this one now with the S pen and whatever new features it comes with!
Rae R.
San Diego, CA
I love my note pro! It makes steaming movies and shows online easy to watch and it's not too bulky or large to travel with. My 5 yo enjoys playing her educational games as well. I'm a very avid APPLE/iPhone user so going with the Samsung Tablet such as this, says A LOT! It didn't take me too long to learn how to use ur either.
Yesenia C.
Perris, CA
AWESOME TABLET ! BOUGHT 2 JUST THE OTHER DAY , REAL NICE, YOU CAN TELL OFF THE BAT THAT THEY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT , ITS REAL NICE AND AFFORABLE THEY COME WITH INSURANCE DEPENDS WHERE YOU GET IT , I HAVE NOT YET ENCOUNTERED ANY PROBLEMS BESIDE THE FACT THAT MY BROTHER WONT STOP USING THEM
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
As a huge Samsung fan, I have greatly enjoyed this product. It works well and is easy to use with a convenient and simple interface. It is lightweight and small enough to not be troublesome to carry but big enough to be able to easily do an assortment of activities on.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Just like the Samsung phones but bigger couldn't of asked for more... if you love their phones you'll definitely love the tablets, especially if you need something a little bigger and extra for work/ school.
Kayla W.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love my tablet. I constantly use this tablet for multiple uses such as cooking, reading, and social media. It is so easy to use takes great pictures and videos. I know I probably do not use it to its full potential but I truly enjoy this tablet.
Kristin B.
I went from one Samsung tablet to another, and will never again have a different brand. I use Samsung phones, and now I use Samsung tablets. Fast, sleek, and all around perfect!
Genevieve W.
Haughton, La
We purchased this product for our son and daughter for Christmas. We loaded it up with games and educational tools. Cannot wait to see the look on there faces when they open the package on Christmas morning.
Trish M.
Springville , UT
Fantastic tablet for drawing! My husband is able to create on this with ease and hasn't had a complaint. Battery life is good, the pen is fantastic and it is equip with what he needs already on it!
Lisa michelle W.
Jacksonville, FL
By far my favorite device! It's handheld, but powerful, runs very smoothly, the pen is amazing for art or cut and paste activities. Charge lasts awhile as well. Great tablet!