Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Midnight Black uploaded by Nada A.

BY SAMSUNG #72 in Smartphones

The new Galaxy Note8 and AT & T unleash your potential to create and enjoy. Do bigger things with Samsung's latest Infinity Screen, smart S Pen,. see more...

Galina S.
La Grange , CA
My son bought me this Galaxy Note 8. It's black, sleek and oh so beautiful. It fast, does so much I'm going to be learning for awhile. The speed is great, pictures clear, love the dual screens.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great phone! Updated from the note 4 and have been highly impressed with every bit of this phone. Works great!!!
luciano v.
El Samsung Galaxy Note8 es el sucesor del fallido Note7. Esta vez, Samsung adopta la pantalla Infinity del Galaxy S8, con 6.3 pulgadas a resolución 2960x1440. También debuta por primera vez con Samsung una cámara dual, y el Galaxy Note8 cuenta con una cámara dual de 12 megapixels con estabilización óptica de imagen compuesta por un segundo lente telefoto de 12 MP. El resto de las características incluyen 6GB de RAM, 64GB, 128GB o 256GB de almacenamiento interno, batería de 3300 mAh, soporte para el S Pen, cámara frontal de 8 MP y Android 7.1.1 Nougat.

Características principales

Pantalla 6.3", 1440 x 2960 pixelsProcesador Snapdragon 835 / Exynos 88956GB RAM64GB/128GB/256GB, microSDCámara: 12 MP, DualBatería: 3300 mAhOS: Android 7.1.1Perfil: 8.6 mmPeso: 195 g

Ver características completas

Android 7.1.1 es el sistema operativo del Galaxy Note8 , que en cuanto a dimensiones tiene un perfil de 8.6 mm y un peso de 195 g. Entre sus características técnicas, el Samsung Galaxy Note8 tiene una pantalla de 6.3" con una resolución de 1440 x 2960 pixels.
Dentro del Galaxy Note8 encontramos un procesador Snapdragon 835 / Exynos 8895, acompañado de 6GB de memoria RAM. También cuenta con 64GB/128GB/256GB de almacenamiento y la memoria interna puede ser ampliada vía microSD . La cámara trasera tiene una resolución de 12 MP, Dual con captura de video , y la energía es provista por una batería de 3300 mAh .
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello
My name is brahim from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most note 8 because its quality is very high and color is more than wonderful ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
je veux bien le tester sur ma chene et faire des video car ces parmis les meyer telephone sur le marcher actuelle je veux bien lavoire mon adresse email qbrahim@gmail.com pour voux cominiquer ladresse pour la livraison du mobile
mohamed h.
abu kabir
My name is mohamed hisham
Owner of the channel on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is mohamed hisham
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Tmim M.
Metlaoui
I just will not say  wow woooow wow but it is a wonderful masterpiece of high-quality art Everyone's dream on this simple ... Just owning it means a new world of fun technology and luxury in itself and will not ask for review because it is difficult to reach and will be asked by millions of people.
NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please please please please please
Lourdes t.
doral miami, florida
I have not really tried the product but I have seen the quality of the photos and videos. I would like to try that cellphone because it is my favorite brand, before I used that brand and I would like to use it again. 😊😊
Nada A.
Zagazig
i have a Galaxy Note 8 ... and i simply in love ❤❤❤
the S pen features are soo great 😍😍 worth trying .. i wished if the speakers were stereo type not mono ❤
Faii M.
villavicencio
Sus características lo hacen único, tiene funciones esenciales para realizar cualquier labor, es de mucha ayuda, además de que es hermoso.
Celeste R.
I will get one or newer! The notes are my fave!
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Anyone having trouble with the camera making your face slim on selfie mode? Unchecking shape distortion doesn't correct it.
Miranda V.
What colors does this phone come in?
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch