Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Midnight Black uploaded by Nada A.

BY SAMSUNG #72 in Smartphones

The new Galaxy Note8 and AT & T unleash your potential to create and enjoy. Do bigger things with Samsung's latest Infinity Screen, smart S Pen,. see more...

Vicky T.
I've had this phone for about 7 months now and I have no issue with it so far.
Battery life: can last over 24 hrs with minimum usage. About 6 hours for watching videos continuously.
Camera: color is still vibrant, extra features such as bokeh add a nice touch to photos.
Screen: big screen makes it great when watching movies on the phone.
Tactile feedback: very responsive to touch.
Waterproof: took it to a lagoon and phone still works. Although the wait time for the phone to dry before you can charge the phone can take hours.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I have always been an android gal.. the note phones are my favorite so I was excited when the note 8 finally came out. I love the phone. Great features. Only thing I don't like is the curved screen because it's super fragile. I dropped it once and it ended up cracking the screen but I'm still giving it a five star rating because it was my fault that I didn't get the proper phone case. So make sure you all get the otter box defender and a screen protector if you purchase this phone.
Whitney R.
I've had it for about 4 months and I absolutely love it. The camera is the best with all the features it has you can take great picture. The screen is very quality as will as the look and they battery life. Down side is the charger not everyone has but it came with a extended to change from micro USB. Probably the best phone I've ever had, pricey but well worth it if you aren't one who goes three phone ever other month.
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Samsung makes the best phones ever I could not wait until the note 8 came out I've had it for about a year now and every day I learn something new I can do with it Apple has nothing on Samsung!!!!!
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I purchased the Samsung galaxy note 8 a few months ago. Out of all the phones I have had over the years this is my favorite phone. I love all the features, and the size.
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
Hands down best phone I've ever owned. I love the size of the screen, and how I can still hold it easily. The stylus is a great tool, and the Samsung vr works great with it. My only complaint is that the sound is really quiet.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Samsung is my favorite brand! Having the note 8, was the best decision I have ever made! It is a great phone and very customizable. The s pen is very handy and cute. I like that I can create my own gifs on it! You wont regret this phone!
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
I love this phone except my screen has already gotten cracked and my s pen is broken I love the eye scan feature it comes with. It takes very awesome photographs everytime
Michael V.
Peoria
Great phone I got for me my wife and mother I have always been a Samsung owner from the galaxy s1 and up this phone is remarkable. The battery lasts along time can multitask just too much greatness to mention way to go Samsung.. Keep it up.
Matthew P.
Buffalo ny
Switched from an iPhone 8 Plus to the note 8 and I have no regrets. Love the big oled screen and the speed of everything. I really like the fast charging, the s pen, and the camera. It takes awesome portraits and has a nice bokeh effect. The display is amazing and the ability to split screen apps is awesome. Definitely glad I switched after having an iPhone for years.
Celeste R.
I will get one or newer! The notes are my fave!
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Anyone having trouble with the camera making your face slim on selfie mode? Unchecking shape distortion doesn't correct it.
Miranda V.
What colors does this phone come in?
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch